REPORTER: Do you trust the election process this time around?

Ok, I’m not disputing that Biden won Michigan, or Wisconsin, my issue is how it happened. They expect us to believe that in both states, the overnight vote tally’s both went nearly all for one candidate, and hardly any for the other.

I know repubs are more about voting DAY but still, with Covid and the ease of the vote by mail system, you’d think SOME on the right would vote by mail

According to those graphs, it would indicate that almost none did. I just find that hard to believe.

Again, if the colors of those lines were reversed, you’d be here making my argument, as would all of the left. The only reason they defend it is because it was a benefit to their side. If it wasn’t, there would be cries of foul, we all know this.
Because the areas that reported mail-in votes came from very Blue districts.

It's really not hard to understand as republic pols here in WI are used to the process.

I did read the fact check, which is why I posted it. In it, they state that the reason for differences in number of registered voters, and number of votes cast is because voter rolls are not updated often enough in a lot of places. People are still on the rolls in areas where they no longer reside, or for other reasons.

So, that’s why I’m in favor of voter roll purged every couple of years. It’s not too much to ask that people’s submit their voter registrations every 3-5 years.
I have lived in my current house for 30+ years and why should I as a voter be required to re-register every 3-5 years. Plus, voter rolls are in every state are required to be updated. You just want voter suppression processes.

Because the areas that reported mail-in votes came from very Blue districts.

It's really not hard to understand as republic pols here in WI are used to the process.

Look at the voting results you posted on thag website. In nearly every reported result, trump lost those districts by about. 50% margin, so it would stand that those results should translate into at least SOME kind of bump for trump on that graph, but it didn’t. It appears that nearly all mail in votes across the state went for Biden alone

I have lived in my current house for 30+ years and why should I as a voter be required to re-register every 3-5 years. Plus, voter rolls are in every state are required to be updated. You just want voter suppression processes.

I have lived in my current house for 30+ years and why should I as a voter be required to re-register every 3-5 years.

Because others don’t live in their houses for 30 years. Many move out of state..

You just want voter suppression processes.

Not at all, I don’t want anomalies in the system. I don’t want potential for voter fraud. I don’t care how you vote, all care about is election security and that only eligible voters vote.

Why do you lefties always go to “voter suppression” every time someone wants to make sure elections are secure?

Look at the voting results you posted on thag website. In nearly every reported result, trump lost those districts by about. 50% margin, so it would stand that those results should translate into at least SOME kind of bump for trump on that graph, but it didn’t. It appears that nearly all mail in votes across the state went for Biden alone
The graph is propaganda. You have the facts from the districts on voting.

Where do you get that most rural voters have no say with the electoral college? I would argue the opposite as do most Democrats who don’t like the electoral college because it gives rural voters too much say in their minds.
Most states electoral votes are determined by the vote of the largest cities in those states. Since these states are winner take all, those rural voters have “no representation” as you would allege.

Forum List

Back