Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

Dude. It's on their fucking website.

Those are not undocumented migrants, FEMA aid is not available to undocumented migrants. The aid they do receive came from Congress and was not diverted from the FEMA disaster fund.

IMG_7761.jpeg

They were funds to FEMA, FEMA (run by Xiden and Harris) spent it how they decided.
The funds were allocated to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) under the Homeland Security budget, not FEMA's budget which is also under Homeland Security, if I'm not mistaken.

No missed calls. The only thing missing is your honesty

"I missed him and called him back..."

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp slams Biden admin for not doing enough on Hurricane Helene disaster declaration​

“When the first emergency declarations came down, there was only 11 counties in that. A lot of people were outraged, including me, because there was such devastation in up to 90 counties,” Kemp told WRDW.

“So we called the White House. We spoke to the president’s chief of staff, the FEMA administrator and said, look, you’re sending the signal that you’re not paying attention to some of these rural communities,” the Republican governor said.

The funds were allocated to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) under the Homeland Security budget, not FEMA's budget which is also under Homeland Security, if I'm not mistaken.
haha hay dumbass, FEMA is part of Homeland Security....geez man

Bullshit. Kemp said the opposite.

He was on regular communication with Biden and is getting everything he asked for
Well here is Kemp, you know, actually talking, and what he said is you are a liar

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp slams Biden admin for not doing enough on Hurricane Helene disaster declaration

“You’re sending the signal that you’re not paying attention to some of these rural communities,” the Republican governor said.
nypost.com
nypost.com

“When the first emergency declarations came down, there was only 11 counties in that. A lot of people were outraged, including me, because there was such devastation in up to 90 counties,” Kemp told WRDW.

“So we called the White House. We spoke to the president’s chief of staff, the FEMA administrator and said, look, you’re sending the signal that you’re not paying attention to some of these rural communities,” the Republican governor said.

I'm not sure why Republicans continue to let Trump lie so much. Seriously, why not hold all politicians accountable when they lie? Is it simply loyalty, to let your side lie all the time? Kemp talked to Biden. But Trump says the opposite (in his clever way) And Trumps supporters don't even care.

Tell that to the people on the ground who see the absolute mess the Biden admin has made, but like the good propaganda machine they are the media does no actual reporting

Tell that to the people on the ground who see the absolute mess the Biden admin has made, but like the good propaganda machine they are the media does no actual reporting
People “on the ground” want everything back to normal NOW.

FEMA can only do so much and they are working their ass off saving lives and working to fix things.

YOU ASSHOLES are playing politics using the misery of victims of a natural disaster

FEMA can only do so much and they are working their ass off saving lives and working to fix things.

YOU ASSHOLES are playing politics using the misery of victims of a natural disaster
The rural areas that are not being helped are in Trump voter areas, and the help is slow purposely screw you! people are not happy and getting all they need. Some are but not thanks to the federal Government but good Christian people and organizations. I know the southern baptist disaster relief team in Ohio, is in the ground and have chain saw crews all over in the south

The rural areas that are not being helped are in Trump voter areas, and the help is slow purposely screw you! people are not happy and getting all they need. Some are but not thanks to the federal Government but good Christian people and organizations. I know the southern baptist disaster relief team in Ohio, is in the ground and have chain saw crews all over in the south
Bullshit.

Stop trying to make this political.

It’s not

thanks for showing what a true asshole looks like

Those are not undocumented migrants, FEMA aid is not available to undocumented migrants. The aid they do receive came from Congress and was not diverted from the FEMA disaster fund.
Good luck selling that load of shit to the voters. The ad is "FEMA give a billion dollars to illegals and runs out of money for North Carolinians"

Forum List

Back