Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

Yes some did, they voted against a govt funding stop gap bill, out of protest to harris blowing through the budget already

Retard, it was a Republican sponsored CR in a Republican-led House. Why would Republicans not want to pass that other than listening to Trump who told them to not vote for it?

You are sidestepping the issue, I guess that's what you do best. The whore Harris and the buffoon Biden are sleeping on This Disaster.

Days after Hurricane Helene, the Biden-Harris Administration finally activated up to 1,000 soldiers to support the delivery of food, water, and medicine to isolated communities. But these efforts are too little, too late.

Compare this to the military’s response after Hurricane Katrina in 2005, when thousands of troops were mobilized within seven hours of receiving orders as the situation spiraled out of control.

LOLOL

Look at how fast i made you run from your bullshit claim that FEMA diverted didaster relief to illegal aliens.

Took me only one post.

:dance:

when did I say it was me saying it??

I was specific when I said I believe people on the ground over a government official..

I know you being a useful idiot cant understand that but do try

When you said, "not very good with not very much" That was you posting that.

LOLOL

Look at how fast i made you run from your bullshit claim that FEMA diverted didaster relief to illegal aliens.

Took me only one post.

:dance:
I didn't claim they did. You sure are stupid. The whore Harris and the buffoon Biden are doing an abysmal job with the people dying because of the hurricane. You didn't answer is it they don't care? Is it not politically expedient for them to help? Are they just too incompetent? Damn you are STUPID.

Days after Hurricane Helene, the Biden-Harris Administration finally activated up to 1,000 soldiers to support the delivery of food, water, and medicine to isolated communities. But these efforts are too little, too late.

Compare this to the military’s response after Hurricane Katrina in 2005, when thousands of troops were mobilized within seven hours of receiving orders as the situation spiraled out of control

I didn't claim they did. You sure are stupid. The whore Harris and the buffoon Biden are doing an abysmal job with the people dying because of the hurricane. You didn't answer is it they don't care? Is it not politically expedient for them to help? Are they just too incompetent? Damn you are STUPID.

Compare this to the military’s response after Hurricane Katrina in 2005, when thousands of troops were mobilized within seven hours of receiving orders as the situation spiraled out of control

LOLOL

Here you are, saying g what you now deny saying...

The buffoon Biden and the whore Harris are doing an abysmal job for the people dying from that storm. They only have money for illegal immigrants, fuck the citizens of the United States. MAGA

Aww... poor, bedwetting inbred. :itsok:

You're lying again. You're pathological.

Congress decides that. Not FEMA. Not Biden, though he can agree or disagree with them. And not Harris

Congress determines how much money goes to FEMA’s disaster fund

And you're lying that Harris runs FEMA. FEMA falls under the Department of Homeland Security. The head of that Department reports to the president, not the vice president.

You are out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:
Haha no congress directs money, they do have oversight, and should see why harris spent so much on her migrant surge instead of the american people

LOLOLOL

How brain-dead are you?? You said Kemp called Biden but Biden missed the call. But here you are posting video of Kemp saying Biden called him but he missed the call and then called Biden right back.

You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:
Yep they played phone tag, like trump said he couldn’t get a response

Nope, not wrong, Forbes' article, which I cited, is correct.
In your link it says this and I quote....

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas did say Tuesday that FEMA’s disaster relief efforts are facing a dire cash crunch, warning that while the agency is “meeting the immediate needs” of Hurricane Helene recovery “with the money that we have,” it “does not have the funds to make it through the [hurricane] season.”

dire cash crunch and, they still haven't been in NC.

LOLOL

Here you are, saying g what you now deny saying...

Aww... poor, bedwetting inbred. :itsok:
You sure are a stupid little bitch. The whore Harris and the buffoon Biden are doing a horrendous job with that storm. I thought I told you to go fuck your cousin or something, that's all you're good for.

Haha no congress directs money, they do have oversight, and should see why harris spent so much on her migrant surge instead of the american people
she either plead the fifth or say she can't speak because it's an ongoing investigation, because demofks never have to answer a GOP hearing.

Retard, it was a Republican sponsored CR in a Republican-led House. Why would Republicans not want to pass that other than listening to Trump who told them to not vote for it?
Because not all rep agree with each other? When did trump tell them not to vote for it? And why are so many not listen?

It’s weird you think someone should just fall in line with their party

Forum List

Back