Bill has been introduced to re-direct FEMA funds from illegals to Helene victims

1. Fucking illegals should NOT even be here.

2. American hurricane victims should be getting help from FEMA.

3. The DOJ needs to prosecute the Biden admin for fraud.
-----don't gag------We need a commissioned gaggle of experts (OY)
to figure out what da hell happened and how to fix it

Nothing to do with the subject at hand. This is an alt-right misdirection. Just eating pets in another form. :rolleyes:

They are. A pretty robust response too. Better than I saw the last administration do in the beginning days of the pandemic.

For what?
the pandemic was an entirely different issue

the pandemic was an entirely different issue
Same type of scenario. The response to the disaster starts at the federal level.
Given the scope, I'd say so far, a good job under the most stressful of circumstances.
That urgency...was nowhere to be found for two months in 2020.

Again whites such as yourself seem to believe that yu can criticize every other race, even when your criticism is factually false, but for someone of color to criticize whites makes them racist. Not all whites have your ttitude, and I have stated that thousands of times here. The only people who complain about me being a racist are the whites who are racist.
I don't read your drivel, just so you know. If you respond to one of my posts I don't read past the first 5 or 6 words. So save your time and your energy.

Nothing to do with the subject at hand. This is an alt-right misdirection. Just eating pets in another form. :rolleyes:

They are. A pretty robust response too. Better than I saw the last administration do in the beginning days of the pandemic.

For what?
The people (flood victims) I saw on TV all said that FEMA was nowhere to be seen.

Mayorkas said that FEMA had no money.

Stop with the bullshit. Misusing Federal money is a crime.

The people (flood victims) I saw on TV all said that FEMA was nowhere to be seen.

Mayorkas said that FEMA had no money.

Stop with the bullshit. Misusing Federal money is a crime.
You have no evidence this happened. Just a bunch of alt-right nonsense. Either you're part of the solution....or you're part of the problem.
Guess which one I think you people are? :)

You have no evidence this happened. Just a bunch of alt-right nonsense. Either you're part of the solution....or you're part of the problem.
Guess which one I think you people are? :)
AH..... the "no evidence" defense has come out.

You people are so full of crap that it's coming out every orifice of your being.

I don't race bait. Whites such as yoursef seem to believe that you get to hold every other race accountable but whites cannot be held accountble by other races. So when that hppens those like you start whining about race cards and race baiting.

That's why you had the nerve to try telling me how you were going to educate me when your punk ass posted a tweet from some black idiot that said what you want AND NEED to hear.
What about the black and Hispanic Hurricane victims?

Yes it does. Anything pertaining to illegals is all about race.
The money for disaster relief shouldn't have been spent on the illegals even if they were white. Our Democrat governor once wanted to raid the highway fund to pay for high-speed rail. Thankfully he was voted out of office before he could do it. It would have been a disaster.

The evidence is open your eyes and see the reports and videos
Musk has a live feed showing his people on the ground who have successfully and safely assisted for days being threatened with arrest
Lib loons and limp wrist flapper Buttplug lisping that it’s unsafe airspace as if it as busy as OHare. Pilots down there referring that about one aircraft per hour is in the air
Fake lib loon racist hysteria is costing lives

Another so-called conspiracy theory has been debunked.
FEMA has indeed run out of money which is why a mere $750 was available to Helene victims.

Rep Nancy Mace to the rescue. Let's see how many Democrats vote against this.

Congress on recess, but FEMA funds are separate and none given for illegals.

Anyone in Florida that has been in a hurricane and had to use FEMA the first emergency payment is to get food and to get by until you have applied for other FEMA monies. Did it twice myself and was given just so much at first. That $750 will not be it to someone who files for assistance and proves they need it.

Nancy Mace is one of the misinformation crowd as well as you.

I don't race bait. Whites such as yoursef seem to believe that you get to hold every other race accountable but whites cannot be held accountble by other races. So when that hppens those like you start whining about race cards and race baiting.

That's why you had the nerve to try telling me how you were going to educate me when your punk ass posted a tweet from some black idiot that said what you want AND NEED to hear.
republicans believe in holding the individual accountable .. it's the left that sees people as groups .

For what?
Maga's have gotten by in life by lying their asses off. One day it will all catch up with them. Liars are eventually dealt with.

Forum List

Back