Bill has been introduced to re-direct FEMA funds from illegals to Helene victims

Congress on recess, but FEMA funds are separate and none given for illegals.

Anyone in Florida that has been in a hurricane and had to use FEMA the first emergency payment is to get food and to get by until you have applied for other FEMA monies. Did it twice myself and was given just so much at first. That $750 will not be it to someone who files for assistance and proves they need it.

Nancy Mace is one of the misinformation crowd as well as you.
FEMA itself has already identified and admitted the depletion of funds went to settlement and maintenance of illegals

Another so-called conspiracy theory has been debunked.
FEMA has indeed run out of money which is why a mere $750 was available to Helene victims.

Rep Nancy Mace to the rescue. Let's see how many Democrats vote against this.

how many times are you going to lie about this even after haven been proven you liked at least a half a dozen times.

Never mind, do not answer, you are not worth the bandwidth.

So where's that link directly from FEMA? If you can't provide you're just another fucking maga liar.
All over the place here. Thinkers see results. You ignore that. Having issued solid commentary it is now your responsibility to present disputing information. I need Not “prove myself innocent” any further.

FEMA has self admitted of depletion and Buttplug issued no help edicts
Lib loons state both are lies.

I don't race bait. Whites such as yoursef seem to believe that you get to hold every other race accountable but whites cannot be held accountble by other races. So when that hppens those like you start whining about race cards and race baiting.

That's why you had the nerve to try telling me how you were going to educate me when your punk ass posted a tweet from some black idiot that said what you want AND NEED to hear.
I don't race bait. I've yet to meet a leftists who is intellectually honest. Heck, I've yet to meet one that wasn't a coward.

Whites such as yoursef seem to believe that you get to hold every other race accountable. Wow, makes perfect sense. Say IM#2, shouldn't you start another race-baiting thread? Give us one where you judge MAGA blacks aren't really black, that's always fun.

but whites cannot be held accountble by other races. See last response.

So when that hppens "that" being a complete mystery.

those like you start whining about race cards and race baiting. You brought up race-baiting again. Gosh IM#2, reference your post, #2 this thread. Bummer, too late to edit. Irony IM#2, post #2 is pooh. Technically your post which I'm responding won't flush. I can't decide what post #2 is, a shart, or just validation.

That's why you had the nerve to try telling me how you were going to educate me when your punk ass. :abgg2q.jpg:

posted a tweet from some black idiot He clearly looks WOKE to me. WOKE needs to take on new meaning, under MAGA, meaning you woke up to the Demonicrat's propaganda, fraud and programming (e.g. TDS)...........It's 24/7, all imitation, contrary thought, bad ideas. Call em what they are, 1984 shit, communist agendas. The video you don't like can't handle is straight up honesty.

that said what you want AND NEED to hear. No, you need to listen, but if you're the guy you claim, it's too late dude. Sometimes the brain takes longer to develop, and sometimes it plain doesn't due emotional interference, ignorance. I'd include tarded, but even tarded people wise up better than a leftist, or certainly they're not as twisted. The left aren't geared for penetrating their brains........Tarded>forever left.

Last edited:
You have no evidence this happened. Just a bunch of alt-right nonsense. Either you're part of the solution....or you're part of the problem.
Guess which one I think you people are? :)
We're part of the solution especially if Trump wins in November and Elon Musk re-designs the Federal government.

FEMA has indeed run out of money which is why a mere $750 was available to Helene victims.

Don't you know, that didn't happen

Yes it does. Anything pertaining to illegals is all about race.
anything pertaining to illegals is because they are illegally here, no matter their race. so statistically speaking, you remain a stupid fk

Bullshit. FEMA in NOT out of money

Forum List

Back