Any debate on global warming now OVER!?

Oooooops

A facial to all the climate crusaders....and have to say, after 15 years in this forum, I'm laughing.

"A funny thing happened as the WaPo tried to map out half a billion years of global temperatures and the "disaster of global warming""

No global warming...not even close :funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

MSM Journos Inadvertently Reveal Shocking Truth About Global Warming | ZeroHedge

Btw...note the source on the graph in the article :up:
Hmmmm so according to the below FACTS are : 4 of the 5 worst number of deaths were from 1893 to 1928.
The other 1 of the 5 worst was Katrina in 2005. In fact of the top 12 ONLY 2 occurred in the last 67 years.
HMMMM...
HMMM seems all of the 4 were before any discussion of "global warming" or because that's not the truth any more.."climate change"!
“Global warming” refers to the rise in global temperatures due mainly to the increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. “Climate change” refers to the increasing changes in the measures of climate over a long period of time – including precipitation, temperature, and wind patterns.

worsthurricanesinUSA.png

Hmmmm so according to the below FACTS are : 4 of the 5 worst number of deaths were from 1893 to 1928.
The other 1 of the 5 worst was Katrina in 2005. In fact of the top 12 ONLY 2 occurred in the last 67 years.
HMMMM...
HMMM seems all of the 4 were before any discussion of "global warming" or because that's not the truth any more.."climate change"!
“Global warming” refers to the rise in global temperatures due mainly to the increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. “Climate change” refers to the increasing changes in the measures of climate over a long period of time – including precipitation, temperature, and wind patterns.

View attachment 1021953
That probably has to do with better forecasting and advanced notice.

Very interesting graph!
Maybe some of the people that still think CO2 is so damaging that it will destroy earth... maybe they should explain this:
2 Questions:
Question 1: If current 422.52 ppm CO2 level tell me why according to the experts...
"Concentrations of CO 2 in the atmosphere were as high as 4,000 ppm during the Cambrian period about 500 million years ago,"
Question 2: If fossil fuels that Biden "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

are the major cause of CO2.... what caused 4,000 PPM of CO2 long before coal was used?

Hilarious climate toddler

How’s your ice situation in Antarctica?
Still there. Just like has for over the past 10 million years. Unlike the Arctic which cycles between glaciating and deglaciating which has been driving the planets climate for the past 3 million years. If I'm a toddler, you're a sperm cell.

Very interesting graph!
Maybe some of the people that still think CO2 is so damaging that it will destroy earth... maybe they should explain this:
2 Questions:
Question 1: If current 422.52 ppm CO2 level tell me why according to the experts...
"Concentrations of CO 2 in the atmosphere were as high as 4,000 ppm during the Cambrian period about 500 million years ago,"
Question 2: If fossil fuels that Biden "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

are the major cause of CO2.... what caused 4,000 PPM of CO2 long before coal was used?

Can you post the atmospheric composition of each period over that 485 million years.

Ya know, so we can compare to our 442ppm and rapid warming.

It's not. There's 3 million years of empirical climate evidence that shows when the northern hemisphere deglaciates the oceans and the atmosphere warm. That's what's going on today.
Meanwhile back in reality, storms are more powerful and more often, migration patterns of birds have changed because insects they feed on are no longer as plentiful, tempertatures are up in almost every continent.

I know its gonna fall on deaf ears but see for yourself:

Meanwhile back in reality, storms are more powerful and more often, migration patterns of birds have changed because insects they feed on are no longer as plentiful, tempertatures are up in almost every continent.

I know its gonna fall on deaf ears but see for yourself:

If they are - which I'm not necessarily agreeing with - then they would have been worse during the last interglacial period which was 2C warmer than today with 26 ft higher seas than today and 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today.

The planet (oceans and atmosphere) have been warming for over 20,000 years which is what it has done the last 30 glacial cycles over the last 3 million years when the northern hemisphere deglaciates.

Would you like to see the last 50 million years of atmospheric CO2?
Sure, if you can also include atmospheric composition for each period for reference.

Also, you realize the Mesozoic period isn’t mentioned in the bible. A bible which puts the world at about 8,000 years old.

A localized landscape isn't the climate.
my question is
Can you post the atmospheric composition of each period over that 485 million years.

Ya know, so we can compare to our 442ppm and rapid warming.

What is the affect of increasing CO2?:
Increasing carbon dioxide (CO2) levels in the atmosphere is harmful to the Earth because it acts as a greenhouse gas, trapping heat from the sun and causing the planet to warm significantly, leading to climate change with severe impacts like rising sea levels, extreme weather events, disruption of ecosystems, and potential food insecurity; essentially, human activities are enhancing the natural greenhouse effect by adding more CO2 to the atmosphere, causing global warming

Now what was the temperature of the Earth 485 million years ago?
According to recent studies, the global temperature around 485 million years ago was significantly warmer than today, with an average estimated to be around 30°C (86°F), indicating a "hothouse" climate with no polar ice caps and warm oceans throughout the globe; this data is based on reconstructions of Earth's past climate using proxy data and climate models.

HMMM... a "hothouse" climate, no ice caps... and this was at 4,000 PPM!
Today "global warming" (now "climate change" believers) say
the most concerning temperature for global warming is 1.5 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels, with efforts focused on limiting the increase to this level to avoid the most severe impacts of climate change
Pre-industrial temperature approximately 56.62°
HMMM... so the world's temperature in 485 million years ago was 86° and global warming people are fighting to keep it down by 1.5°?

Forum List

Back