Do Girls/Women Really Think That Being Super Skinny Is Healthy?

I know the thread title and it could reference skinny men as there are super skinny men and women might inquire on that.

This is what Joe Biden will look like when they stick him in the basement, starving him for 6 months. They need to keep him out of the public eye.

1727045712325.png

Oh lordy we go into shit music territory. For a good song sang by a woman, try this:

C'mon man. Tammy Wynette from 30+ years before you were born? Ask George Jones how she stood by her man. LOL BTW, I don't mind the Meghan Trainor version, but I really like the Postmodern Jukebox version a lot.

I got this idea for a discussion by a misunderstanding in a different thread. I can most definitely admit that I am overweight and I know that that isn't healthy as I've been trying to slim down, but I can never understand these women in popular culture that think it's alright to starve themselves just to be considered eye candy for men.

I don't even see how boys/men find them attractive but then again, I'm a woman so what do I know? Then again the man that I'm currently with agrees with me and the fact that some occupations actually require this (like modeling for one) is sickening to me.
You know, there's a whole section of the population out in California like that.
My observation is that it looks painful and they need to be introduced to grits and eggs, but that's just me. You gotta take in enough nutrients to support your muscles n stuff.

C'mon man. Tammy Wynette from 30+ years before you were born? Ask George Jones how she stood by her man. LOL BTW, I don't mind the Meghan Trainor version, but I really like the Postmodern Jukebox version a lot.

I like The Blues Brothers version. :rofl:
PS: That Nawlins swing of that song is great!
Definitely better than the original.

What's really killer about that movie is they actually did all those songs.
Nothing like that had ever been done before or since.
Cab Calloway! :beer:

If anyone hasn't seen The Blues Brothers, they should, if for nothing but the American musical icons in it. They got Cab Calloway, Ray Charles, James Brown..well that's enough to sell me, but they got more.
Aretha, Sam n Dave, they do Tammy Wynette, the Rawhide theme. :auiqs.jpg:
And then there's the cinematography and the plot and effects and stunts!
That movie is an 11.

Last edited:
The bottom line--no pun intended--is you have to burn as many calories as you consume. These days, I don't get much exercise, but my metabolism burns 3K to 5K a day and I maintain my weight.
LOL, yeah I know. I have to watch what I eat and makeup with less for the days, generally on the weekends when I sometimes indulge myself & eat more of what I like instead of what works for my "diet".

I have a treadmill, it accessorizes nicely with the rest of room :)

Forum List

Back