Do Girls/Women Really Think That Being Super Skinny Is Healthy?

LOL, yeah I know. I have to watch what I eat and makeup with less for the days, generally on the weekends when I sometimes indulge myself & eat more of what I like instead of what works for my "diet".

I have a treadmill, it accessorizes nicely with the rest of room :)
Chasing youth... Don't that a shame. Hind sight is 20/20...

It’s interesting how both men and women’s views of what the ideal body type is for their respective sexes isn’t really what the opposite find attractive

Women seem seem to think to be excessively thin/skinny is what men want from them, but most men like a little more thickness/curves. Only other women find skinny attractive

Similarly, I’ve personally found that being big and strong gets way more comments/approval from other guys and most women are strangely unimpressed by powerlifter size and strength. Women actually seem to prefer lean, “pretty boy” muscle

The Bible puts it this way

"Their god is their stomach"

That's what you're chasing. Very sad
I remember CS Lewis (author of the Narnia books) remarked once that the tragedy of the female sex is that so many of them race through childhood to get to the silliest part of their lives (20 or so), and then try to stop and spend the rest of their lives staying there

That doesn’t mean that American girls who have eating disorders like anorexia or bulimia aren’t a problem. They exist.
640px-Mika_Brzezinski.jpg

I chase nothing.

I mean just as one consideration:

When you're old, and you're on wife or "partner" no 4, who is in her 20s, who is going to take care of you?

You no longer have value to the woman in her 20s. She's gone, or is not doing her best. For just one thing, she's the sort of young woman who would marry/partner a very old man for his money.

You have alienated all your children bc you ditched their mothers for the New Model. They're gonna take care of you?

This model sustained itself before--thank God--western civilization, and Christianity. It's reviled now and for good reason.

But hey, I'm sure there are great drinking parties at Valhalla or whatever

That doesn’t mean that American girls who have eating disorders like anorexia or bulimia aren’t a problem. They exist.
True.

They should be told all they have to do is not eat GMO junk food and just eat primarily meat and they’ll be thin and healthy.

The above pics are Twiggy a 1960s model. It was the'' LOOK'' that was wanted back then.
Even as a young boy I thought she looked really un healthy .Just look at her legs ''twigs'' is the right word to describe them but I am used to country girls who tend to have a more healthy look.

I mean just as one consideration:

When you're old, and you're on wife or "partner" no 4, who is in her 20s, who is going to take care of you?

You no longer have value to the woman in her 20s. She's gone, or is not doing her best. For just one thing, she's the sort of young woman who would marry/partner a very old man for his money.

You have alienated all your children bc you ditched their mothers for the New Model. They're gonna take care of you?

This model sustained itself before--thank God--western civilization, and Christianity. It's reviled now and for good reason.

But hey, I'm sure there are great drinking parties at Valhalla or whatever
Who are you describing?

Wrong. It’s not just fast food, it’s all restaurant food and 95% of at is sold in grocery stores.

Look at the labels of everything. Most stuff is full of carbs, sugar, inflammatory seed oils, and many other nasty things. It’s a recipe for inflammation, diabetes, and chronic diseases.

Choose wisely.

Forum List

Back