Trump/Russia, once again

can't remember when it happened
no eye witness
no doctors report
no screams

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

2dl0p6.gif

Maybe I missed something. People charged with rape aren't tried in civil court. I mean, they sent Bill Cosby to prison for what he did decades ago. Why doesn't Carroll charge Trump in criminal court if this judge is correct in their opinion? Maybe it has something to do with being able to find Trump guilty beyond reasonable doubt?

Maybe I missed something. People charged with rape aren't tried in civil court. I mean, they sent Bill Cosby to prison for what he did decades ago. Why doesn't Carroll charge Trump in criminal court if this judge is correct in their opinion? Maybe it has something to do with being able to find Trump guilty beyond reasonable doubt?
It has to do with you being an ignoramus who knows nothing about how and why she was able to bring this suit in the first place.

It has to do with you being an ignoramus who knows nothing about how and why she was able to bring this suit in the first place.
A defamation suit. That was why the case was brought up in the first place. It was helped by the signing of the Adult Survivors Act just last year by the governor of New York. That gave Carroll more of a legal backing to pursue the case. And I didn't even need to Google the information.

It still doesn't bridge a favorable ruling in a civil case is equal to being found guilty of rape. And if it does, then my question about trying Trump in criminal court stands. I don't expect a partisan like yourself to grasp this since you're all about getting Trump.

Forum List

Back