Should we be worried?

They can and do control the weather now.

Anyone who contends otherwise really should educate themselves.

There's really nothing exotic about it.

And if you really wanna know what its all about, start with weather derivatives and methods of modern geo-political warfare.

Never mind the future climate modelling , the sh-t is already hitting the fan.

LOL, so you suddenly abandoned your first article to bore me with another dumb article where again they present a wildly misleading claim.

It is clear you are too willing to swallow GOVERNMENT propaganda who stands to gain if they can fool enough people to throw away more of their freedom and independence.

Relevant reading...

I chose a mainstream source for you, specifically tailored for the children's table and discussing only the basics. A glorified snippet, really. But will suffice for the USA Today type of news consumer who really just seem to want things in snippets anyway.

But anyway. Whatever. I don't really care about being called a name. Doesn't affect my day. :dunno:

Relevant reading...

I chose a mainstream source for you, specifically tailored for the children's table and discussing only the basics.

But anyway. Whatever. I don't really care about being called a name. Doesn't affect my day. :dunno:
Yet didn't support your insane point that the weather is all controlled. Nor will you. Because it is bullshit.

And if you really wanna know what its all about, start with weather derivatives and methods of modern geo-political warfare.
Only God can control the weather (and He may indeed be 'controlling' it as we speak). :omg:

Search the Bible, word study, rain.

Who is "they" and what sort of controls do you believe they're exercising?
I contend otherwise. Educate me.
I think what's exotic here is your definition of "control".
Could you please define what you mean by "weather derivatives" and "geo-political warfare"? And can you give us an example of weather control being used in warfare? Anywhere?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back