Should we be worried?

Given that previous intergalcial periods were warmer than today with higher seas, do you believe it was any different back then? Floods, droughts, weather patterns, etc. are a part of nature, right?
We weren't around back then to be upset by it.

Given that previous intergalcial periods were warmer than today with higher seas, do you believe it was any different back then? Floods, droughts, weather patterns, etc. are a part of nature, right?
Demofks think the earth never had climate change

Weather modification is an actual thing, the government openly admits to things like cloud seeding, and the technology has been around for decades.

It's funny to see the normies show their ignorance, while at the same time believing in agenda-driven trojan horses like "climate change." You all are playing right into the hands of the powers-that-shouldn't-be who constantly deceive you with all of the bogeymen. AGAIN: Problem - Reaction - Solution. This isn't hard, people!

Some would be grateful to see such action. They would vote to retain such representatives.
Many great programs never see the light of day because our leaders know that the public will never cooperate.

And we're still building houses that blow away in the wind (I think that's the definition of insanity).

Many great programs never see the light of day because our leaders know that the public will never cooperate.
AGW-concerned democrats control the Senate and the White House and will control the House as soon as there is another election.

I didn't design the house I live in. I do design other custom things though.
I wasn't inferring just your home, but the home you designed that can withstand 165 mile an hour winds. YOu're the one bitching bitch.

And then present the cost of materials to make it. You know, so normal people can afford them!

I wasn't inferring just your home, but the home you designed that can withstand 165 mile an hour winds. YOu're the one bitching bitch.

And then present the cost of materials to make it. You know, so normal people can afford them!
I'm suggesting better building codes that will anticipate more weather-related disasters. Actually, flooding causes more damage than winds. Houses can be designed to keep most flood water out. Private companies are building such homes now, but the government is asleep at the switch regarding new codes. They're more interested in saving energy than saving the home itself.

I'm suggesting better building codes that will anticipate more weather-related disasters. Actually, flooding causes more damage than winds. Houses can be designed to keep most flood water out.
you're suggesting, is illiterate.

Last edited:
Normal people can't afford homes now. Designers and architects don't like "four-cornered" houses. They design in as much extra cost as they can. "Starter" homes are a thing of the past. We need more "McMansions".

I'm suggesting better building codes that will anticipate more weather-related disasters. Actually, flooding causes more damage than winds. Houses can be designed to keep most flood water out. Private companies are building such homes now, but the government is asleep at the switch regarding new codes. They're more interested in saving energy than saving the home itself.

We build on the floodplain ... we build in wildfire country ... we build right along the Gulf and Atlantic Coasts ...

If we didn't, then there'd be no housing for employees for our new businesses ... we can't open of businesses without employees ... [sigh] ... weather has nothing to do with this ...

We already know it will flood in the floodplain ... why we call it a "floodplain" ...

Forum List

Back