Donald Trump Rally This Saturday

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Taking place in New Jersey (supposedly) at 5:00 PM ET. I know that I usually post these rallies a day before but I don't think that I'm going to be here tomorrow as I got an awful lot going on between now and my eighties dance party tomorrow evening so posting this now just in case. Hopefully it won't get lost between now and the time of the rally with all of the new threads coming in so Trump supporters won't miss it.

President Trump has to be gaining more favor in NY/ New Jersey from all this charade. Especially the amount of support when he leaves the courthouse. Maybe those states are actually in play to win!

President Trump has to be gaining more favor in NY/ New Jersey from all this charade. Especially the amount of support when he leaves the courthouse. Maybe those states are actually in play to win!
What about the nearly 2 million Jews in NYC and the surrounding area? They can’t be too happy with Biden siding with HAMAS and abandoning Israel.

NY is in play.

I am willing to bet there are more Jews there than there is Muslims.
You’d be wrong….because I looked it up when Biden announced he was abandoning Israel. There are significantly more Muslims than Jews in Michigan, a fact I’m sure drove Biden’s decision.

I am willing to bet there are more Jews there than there is Muslims.

He just thinks he can do and say whatever he wants and he won't lose the Jewish vote, completely out of touch with the average American, as that deplorable interview by CNN showcased. Complete idiot.

He does the same thing with blacks, and many of you idiots still vote for him, so why wouldn't he think that. It's not going to work that way forever though. :dunno:

Forum List

Back