Dementia: Biden says he was vice president during the Covid pandemic, and Barack Obama sent him to Detroit

The supporters of both these candidates have further convinced us that they are incompetent and unfit.

SARS, Swine flu and H1N1 pandemics.

Good GOD teabaggers are lying nut jobs, just like their dear leader.

Right! I remember that! And that's when Fauci told us that lockdowns were counterproductive to stopping the spread of Ebola

"A top health official said Sunday that mandatory quarantines for health workers returning from treating Ebola in West African countries won’t help stop the spread of the disease."

Dr. Fauci: Mandatory Quarantines Aren't Helping Ebola Fight

That's the deadliest virus, killing 50 to 90% depending upon the strain

Dementia: Biden says he was vice president during the Covid pandemic, and Barack Obama sent him to Detroit​

It is so sad that this man is the best person the democrats have to nominate for the presidency.

"Biden was vice president during the Covid pandemic, and Barack Obama sent him to Detroit" --

looks like a statement that Trump could've spouted. After all, Trump has confused much about Biden and Obama.

Nice deflection, ole shower dad has lost his mind.

Nice deflection, ole shower dad has lost his mind.

It wasn't even a good deflection. It was pathetic, and indicative of just how desperate the DemoKKKrats are right now.

Notice how EVERY Biden supporter who has participated in this thread didn't deny that Biden was VP during the Covid pandemic. Just like they will tell you inflation was at 9% when he took office.

Mass psychosis.

You and the other libs here missed a turn

So I’ll try to help you out

Biden didnt say which pandemic he handled while vice president
Well Ebola and supporting buggery rights was a thing then. ;)

R.4845e547b60a594d29228d2dcf3e4f30

Right! I remember that! And that's when Fauci told us that lockdowns were counterproductive to stopping the spread of Ebola

"A top health official said Sunday that mandatory quarantines for health workers returning from treating Ebola in West African countries won’t help stop the spread of the disease."

Dr. Fauci: Mandatory Quarantines Aren't Helping Ebola Fight

That's the deadliest virus, killing 50 to 90% depending upon the strain
MAYBE...........THIS was the reason?

He also said that active self-monitoring can be just as effective as quarantining, as those infected with Ebola are not contagious until they begin showing symptoms. Ebola is spread through direct contact with body fluids.

MAYBE...........THIS was the reason?

He also said that active self-monitoring can be just as effective as quarantining, as those infected with Ebola are not contagious until they begin showing symptoms. Ebola is spread through direct contact with body fluids.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You would be comfortable sitting next to an Ebola infected patient on a commercial flight headed for the USA.

But you have to stand 6 feet away with the blue mask for the flu.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Yea! Today's "My candidate is less demented than your candidate" thread.

How exciting

Forum List

Back