Americans are flush in liquidity - Thanks Joe!

Americans are flush with liquidity.

Home equity is at record levels and consumers are in their least levered situation in history. According to the February 2024 ICE Mortgage Monitor report, the average homeowner currently has about $299,000 in home equity, about $193,000 of which is tappable home equity.

The American consumer is so liquid right now that we could be in an economic growth cycle for the next decade Although predicting outcomes is difficult due to external factors.

In addition to home equity, bank accounts are record highs as are retirement saving.

To Recap:
  • $32T is a record amount of home equity
  • $38T is a record for retirement accounts
  • $5.5T is a record in personal savings
  • Real (inflation adjusted) incomes are record levels excluding the Covid period.
It is a great time to be alive! Thanks Biden!

View attachment 943939

View attachment 943941

View attachment 943948

LMAO

HOUSEHOLD DEBT​

U.S. Consumer Debt Climbs to $17.3 Trillion​

Home equity is at record levels and consumers are in their least levered situation in history. According to the February 2024 ICE Mortgage Monitor report, the average homeowner currently has about $299,000 in home equity, about $193,000 of which is tappable home equity.

The American consumer is so liquid right now that we could be in an economic growth cycle for the next decade Although predicting outcomes is difficult due to external factors.

In addition to home equity, bank accounts are record highs as are retirement saving.

To Recap:
  • Real (inflation adjusted) incomes are record levels excluding the Covid period.

View attachment 943939

View attachment 943941

View attachment 943948

Bad news, home equity is NOT liquid, retirement accounts are NOT liquid. As for personal savings, most of America doesn't agree with you...dumbass.

MSN

So, just going with the standard everyone else is lying shtick then.
Nah. . . just going with. . . my my my. . . look at my receipt when I get back from the grocery store.

. . or look how my energy bill has gone up, but my income for the past four years hasn't kept pace.

It has nothing to do with the mass media or the government "lying." It only has to do with folks lived reality.

:rolleyes:

proxy-image

How Many Americans Are Living Paycheck to Paycheck?​

A 2023 survey conducted by Payroll.org highlighted that 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, a 6% increase from the previous year. In other words, more than three-quarters of Americans struggle to save or invest after paying for their monthly expenses.

So go borrow that equity (you have to pay it back) using a HELOC that has an interest rate of 11+%. Good luck taking out that 193,000 at that rate. That would be close to 2000/month in interest.

Go and get it folks. You'll lose your overpriced homes.

And if you do it and your house value tanks....you go underwater.

Great idea citygator

I certainly hope you are not a financial advisor.

Only an idiot would use their house as an ATM.

A 2023 survey conducted by Payroll.org highlighted that 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, a 6% increase from the previous year. In other words, more than three-quarters of Americans struggle to save or invest after paying for their monthly expenses.

BIDENOMICS at it's best.

Giving everyone great sex by screwing them six ways to Saturday.

You've morphed into just another troll.
Congrats.
This was a well researched OP. I did throw in the thanks Biden if that’s what you call trolling. With all the doomsday threads I thought some balance was in order. We’ll see but you guys have t been right in 3 years.

To Recap:

View attachment 943939

View attachment 943941

View attachment 943948

Equity in a home isn't liquidity. Wow....you folks are dumb

Just more nonsense

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...-many-americans-live-paycheck-paycheck-some-/

Equity is not liquidity you moron. Inflation has pushed housing prices to record levels. That along with higher interest rates has made it impossible for people to access that equity. Most can’t afford to refinance at the current rates. As a matter of fact they can’t afford to even move. The majority of homeowners are stuck in highly valued homes they can’t afford to sell or refinance.
Rates are high compared to the free money Trump through around but historically these are normal. I’d be surprised if they aren’t a full point lower in A year.

The source FRED is in the Ad. Propaganda real estate business. Lots of graphs posted by internet hucksters like Bankman-Fried defrauded mom and pop investors out of billions in fake Bit/Coin investments and donated it to the democrat party. So far Biden and his minions have refused to pay back the illegal dirty money. Is FRED another Biden investment in dirty money
Fred is the federal reserve. The one of st louis Posted the data.

To Recap:

View attachment 943939

View attachment 943941

View attachment 943948

Way to go, House Republicans!!!

Forum List

Back