Donald Trump is a Convicted Felon

FAKE conviction in a Dem kangaroo court by a biased judge and rigged jury.
SaId every comvict ever convicted of any felony.
Doesn't matter. He is still a felon.
Not only that he is still under indictment for numerous other crimes. one of which is conspiracy to defraud The United States.

SaId every comvict ever convicted of any felony.
Doesn't matter. He is still a felon.
Not only that he is still under indictment for numerous other crimes. one of which is conspiracy to defraud The United States.
It's all a fake. For the gullible

You funny.
You're going to be doing a lot of crying next month you poor, poor fool.
LOL funny looks like Trump is winning. You must realize most people are not as gullible as you.
Screenshot_20240928-163056_Chrome.jpg

watch this

Poor baby. :itsok:

That guy is an idiot. He says Trump was not informed of the crime he covered up. But here's the document Trump was given with the indictment identifying the crimes...

Then this idiot claims the judge did not require a unanimous decision. That too is false...

Jury Instructions

Your verdict, on each count you consider, whether guilty or not guilty, must be unanimous; that is, each and every juror must agree to it.

Then he claims Trump was unable to mount a defense because he wasn't made aware of the underlying crime, but again, Trump was made aware as shown in the statement of facts above.

Cracks me up how Republicans have to "try" cases in Congress because they lose in court.

Poor baby. :itsok:

That guy is an idiot. He says Trump was not informed of the crime he covered up. But here's the document Trump was given with the indictment identifying the crimes...

Then this idiot claims the judge did not require a unanimous decision. That too is false...

Your verdict, on each count you consider, whether guilty or not guilty, must be unanimous; that is, each and every juror must agree to it.

Then he claims Trump was unable to mount a defense because he wasn't made aware of the underlying crime, but again, Trump was made aware as shown in the statement of facts above.

Cracks me up how Republicans have to "try" cases in Congress because they lose in court.
Funny how you're gullible and stupid enough to believe all the lawfare that Democrats are cooking up against Trump!

Funny how you're gullible and stupid enough to believe all the lawfare that Democrats are cooking up against Trump!

LOLOL

Aww... poor, bedwetting inbred. :itsok:

I'm quoting legal documents backing up my claims.

Whereas you're citing yourself. And your source, you, is a fucking idiot.

Aww... poor, bedwetting inbred. :itsok:

Guess you're the only schmuck who doesn't know Hillary was winning in the polls a month before the 2016 election.
The more you talk the stupider I think you are. Seriously, you must be taken advantage of all the time.

Forum List

Back