Bush Stole 2000 Election

Wrong. Your article was from before the media recount.
No he didn't. Recounts were done by the press and Bush still won. Keep up.
USATODAY.com - Newspapers' recount shows Bush prevailed

Remember that Bullshit? Then, the liberals said that Kerry was robbed because of something ephemeral in Ohio, and now that they lost in'16, they blame the Russians. When was the last time the Liberals conceded an election or accepted the appointment of a Supreme Court Justice on the basis that "elections have consequences" - President Barack Obama.
Bush was appointed (by the Supreme Court).

As a result of the process, not a stolen election. Liberals lie.
Gore won the election. The SC killed the process before it could finish.
Florida 'recounts' make Gore winner

Remember that Bullshit? Then, the liberals said that Kerry was robbed because of something ephemeral in Ohio, and now that they lost in'16, they blame the Russians. When was the last time the Liberals conceded an election or accepted the appointment of a Supreme Court Justice on the basis that "elections have consequences" - President Barack Obama.

Reminder: Bush Won in Florida Recounts Conducted by the Media

Wrong.

Had the Supreme Court not stepped in - Gore would have won. Deal with it, Snowflake.

Wrong.

Had the Supreme Court not stepped in - Gore would have won. Deal with it, Snowflake.
Had the Supreme Court not stepped in Florida would still be recounting.

Wrong.

Had the Supreme Court not stepped in Florida would still be recounting.
That would be - perfectly fine.

Honey, wrong. Your article is from Jan, before the media recount was finished. Mine is from May, after it was finished. Bush prevailed.
Wrong.

I am sure the Log Cabiners are insulted.
Bush won because John Kerry kept falling off cliffs riding his K-Mart Bicycles in France
And they had a large Heinz ketchup recall.
i think on one incident, Kerry ran over a large vibrator and fell about 300 feet, and there was a tazmainian devil at his landing point.
It fell out of his ass and caused the wreck when it jammed in the spokes.
well at least every time I walk or ride by a large vibrator, I return it back to its owner !!! like i do with wallets !!!

I am sure the Log Cabiners are insulted.
Bush won because John Kerry kept falling off cliffs riding his K-Mart Bicycles in France
i think on one incident, Kerry ran over a large vibrator and fell about 300 feet, and there was a tazmainian devil at his landing point.
well at least every time I walk or ride by a large vibrator, I return it back to its owner !!! like i do with wallets !!!
I wait until someone injures themselves falling when stepping on it so I can sue Kerry.

I wait until someone injures themselves falling when stepping on it so I can sue Kerry.
i do the same when i see a large Heinz Ketchup bottle in my path,,,,,all it takes is a slip,,,fall,,,head injury,,,and I have a case. so long at the victim is over 68

Hate to break it to ya, they no longer own Heinz. They sold it years ago.
Teresa Heinz not a big winner in Buffett deal
i do the same when i see a large Heinz Ketchup bottle in my path,,,,,all it takes is a slip,,,fall,,,head injury,,,and I have a case. so long at the victim is over 68

Hate to break it to ya, they no longer own Heinz. They sold it years ago.
Teresa Heinz not a big winner in Buffett deal
They put the squeeze on her, instead of beating the bottom.

Forum List

Back