The greatest songwriters and composers.

i grew up on the Yankees and Cleveland browns...when i moved to Anaheim Nolan Ryan made me an angel fan while he was there.....

We grew up hating the Yankees. Detroit Tiger fan. Billy Martin. Reggie Jackson. Fuck those guys. LOL. Respectfully. Jeter. ARod, Mariano Rivera.

We grew up hating the Yankees. Detroit Tiger fan. Billy Martin. Reggie Jackson. Fuck those guys. LOL. Respectfully. Jeter. ARod, Mariano Rivera.
you guys have a good pitcher right now who is probably the reason the tigers are in the playoffs......he won the pitchers triple crown this year....Tarik Skubal....

you guys have a good pitcher right now who is probably the reason the tigers are in the playoffs......he won the pitchers triple crown this year....Tarik Skubal....

I think my dad was telling me about him. But he didn't win 20 games. I believe Verlander and Max both one 20 games in the same year when they played together. And if you look at the players we had. We had a lot of good players. Just didn't have a closer. One guy who sticks out in my mind is Curtis Granderson. He was great, then went to the Yankees. My dad said in the old days the team owned your ass.

I think my dad was telling me about him. But he didn't win 20 games. I believe Verlander and Max both one 20 games in the same year when they played together. And if you look at the players we had. We had a lot of good players. Just didn't have a closer. One guy who sticks out in my mind is Curtis Granderson. He was great, then went to the Yankees. My dad said in the old days the team owned your ass.
they did until the curt flood case came up in the early 60's regarding the free agency clause...Granderson had back to back 40 hr seasons with the yankees....

they did until the curt flood case came up in the early 60's regarding the free agency clause...Granderson had back to back 40 hr seasons with the yankees....

The 2018 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox had four former Tigers on the team and also the former GM. Yes, the same players the Tigers failed to win a World Series with in 2014.

The former personnel are:

• J.D. Martinez
  • David Price
  • Rick Porcello
  • Ian Kinsler

The Beatles usually come to mind first when it comes to popular music. Steely Dan has a lot of great songs. Carole King. Bob Dylan. Elton John of course. It's been awhile since he could hit those high notes with his voice, but so many great songs....

Great songwriters?

1. Pete Townsend
  2. Jagger/Richard's
  3. Bruce
  4. Page/Plant
  5. Bob Seger
  6. Gilmore/Waters
  7. Morrison/Manzerick
  8. Alice Cooper
  9. Ozzie Ozbourne
  10. Michael Jackson

Great songwriters?

1. Pete Townsend
  2. Jagger/Richard's
  3. Bruce
  4. Page/Plant
  5. Bob Seger
  6. Gilmore/Waters
  7. Morrison/Manzerick
  8. Alice Cooper
  9. Ozzie Ozbourne
  10. Michael Jackson
I'm not going to argue your list. I'm just going to add people that come to mind.

Ed Sheeran
Aerosmith
Lou Reed. Charlie XCX said him. Do you agree? I don't. Take a walk on the wild side guy.
Al Green
No one better say Randy Newman

How bout Zappa? Jerry Garcia?

There's another two I hate. Zappa's songs suck. And Greatful Dead suck too.

BUT, I have heard if you go to a Greatful Dead concert, even if you don't like the Greatful Dead, you will become a Dead Head.

I've heard the same about Kiss. I think they suck too.

I'm serious. Zappa? God he sucked.

Ted Nugent sucks too.

Alice Cooper sucks

Yes, Frank Zappa was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1995

This is why I have no respect for the R&R HOF. LOL.

Forum List

Back