Trump Suggests Terrifying Solution To Ending Crime: The PURGE

Bullshit. All they do is sit around the hotels and beg. But hey, if they're so great...YOU take them in!
LOL - I have never seen a Hispanic or Asian begging for charity, it's always US citizens doing that.

Immigrants only want to work hard. In Texas they would gather around Lowes & Home Depot in the morning asking for work & would all be hired away in a couple hours. Customers would go there to buy building materials & pick up a couple workers on their way out to build something.

LOL - I have never seen a Hispanic or Asian begging for charity, it's always US citizens doing that.

Immigrants only want to work hard. In Texas they would gather around Lowes & Home Depot in the morning asking for work & would all be hired away in a couple hours. Customers would go there to buy building materials & pick up a couple workers on their way out to build something.
Then you haven't opened your eyes in years. There are loads of videos on this thing called YOUTUBE, you should watch a couple.

Trump was right
Grey like all the bums got his own self killed
Very quietly and very dangerously it’s now policy on federal interstates and highways to Not pull cars with both rear lights out or one front light out . It’s called “contact derscalation”. What it really means is that the lawful are less safe due to those who can’t maintain their cars or just don’t care. Those pullovers would therefore have higher criminal propensity and libs and Dems don’t want that
So you are all in with the criminals. Good to know.

As I was leaving the grocery store some fat mamacita was begging for money. Her children were starving. I told her to take the youngest and weakest, butcher that child and feed it to her remaining children. If they are still starving, take the next weakest. Butcher that one and feed it to her remaining children. Keep doing that until her children were no longer starving. Now she has a family that she could support.

So, sure they ask for charity, they beg, they break in and steal what they can. Pack them up and send them back to wherever they came from.

As I was leaving the grocery store some fat mamacita was begging for money. Her children were starving. I told her to take the youngest and weakest, butcher that child and feed it to her remaining children. If they are still starving, take the next weakest. Butcher that one and feed it to her remaining children. Keep doing that until her children were no longer starving. Now she has a family that she could support.

So, sure they ask for charity, they beg, they break in and steal what they can. Pack them up and send them back to wherever they came from.
Well the black lady that stole my wife's purse out of cart at Walmart was a US citizen. Who going to eat that nasty witch?

Forum List

Back