Trump abandons the Whitehouse and the American people

lol, you lefty’s are going to find 1000 different ways to blame him for things, and apparently a few ways to blame him for things you don’t agree with, but still blame him anyways because he didn’t do them..lol

“ARRGH! He’s gonna be a dictator and never leave the White House!”

“ARRGH! He should have never left the White House!”

lol.
This guy didn't vote. He is just on here stirring garbage up. Classic democrat troll.

lol, you lefty’s are going to find 1000 different ways to blame him for things, and apparently a few ways to blame him for things you don’t agree with, but still blame him anyways because he didn’t do them..lol

“ARRGH! He’s gonna be a dictator and never leave the White House!”

“ARRGH! He should have never left the White House!”

lol.
Like the dumb moron that you are, you can't read English.

I do not blame him for leaving the white house, I blame you for not seeing the obvious, he would never have left if he truly believed he was the president.

LOL y’all are so pathetic. Still crying about J6 like little bitches.

Kamala is losing bad, so you want Trump in jail. Just say it.
Trump knew he lost the election, that there was no fraud, and that the election was not stolen.

‘Trump advanced claims of fraud despite knowing they were false, recounting how he conceded to others that allegations of election irregularities made by attorney Sidney Powell were “crazy” and referenced the science fiction series “Star Trek.” Even so, days later, he promoted on Twitter a lawsuit she was about to file.’

Obviously the OP feels that the nation would be better off had Trump prevailed upon the entire nation to rise up and bodily thrown the democrats into the sea. I know how disappointing that is. I feel the same way. There were more than 60,000 people at the capitol that day. If all 60,000 had stormed the capitol, had taken the democrats into custody and then examined the election returns discovering the fraud, it would be a very different nation today.

But it didn't happen. Trump stepped aside to come back another day. No use crying over missed opportunities.
There would have to be fraud there for you to find it. The only fraud found was maga fraud.

Forum List

Back