Trump did not want to give aid to California wildfires victims

I know for the Trump cult members you cannot believe Donald Trump would do anything that was not perfect.

Trump MAGA cult member are like a bunch of giggly teenage girls in love for the first time.
So post your evidence that the propaganda is actually fact. Or admit you are just obnoxiously trolling now.

Given there is no video or ANY other evidence that Trump ever refused to help wildfire victims, I am going to say this is pure propaganda to divert attention from Biden/Harris's complete incompetence and even malfeasance in handling the Helene disaster. Otherwise there is zero reason this 'information' (cough) is just now coming out.
REALLY! Anything said against Trump is PROPAGANDA
And Anything said about Biden is the stone cold truth.
Limited thinking maybe?

REALLY! Anything said against Trump is PROPAGANDA
And Anything said about Biden is the stone cold truth.
Limited thinking maybe?
If you have evidence to show that all the Democrat controlled media isn't dutifully parroting in the same words of what is most likely pure politically motivated slander/libel, let's see it. Otherwise I have to believe it being thrown in the pot this week for the first time is purely politically motivated to take the heat off Biden/Harris/Mayorkas.

So post your evidence that the propaganda is actually fact. Or admit you are just obnoxiously trolling now.
It would make no difference. If it is agaionst your cult leader it is fake news. If it is for your cult leader, it is the truth.
You do not make decision on the substance. You make a decision whether it is for or against Trump. It is beyond sick.

He did authorize federal aid but a left wing blog claims "he didn't want to" and the crazy hate filled left eats it up because they don't want to talk about Biden ("what storm").

It would make no difference. If it is agaionst your cult leader it is fake news. If it is for your cult leader, it is the truth.
You do not make decision on the substance. You make a decision whether it is for or against Trump. It is beyond sick.
So you can't do it and you again revert to ugly trolling.
My New Year Resolution was to do my best to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots or engage in other exercises in futility. I sometimes lapse in my resolve, but think I'll implement that now.
Do have a lovely evening.

He did authorize federal aid but a left wing blog claims "he didn't want to" and the crazy hate filled left eats it up because they don't want to talk about Biden ("what storm").
Try again
Mark Harvey is not a liberal.
Mark Harvey, who was Trump’s senior director for resilience policy on the National Security Council staff, told E&E News on Wednesday that Trump initially refused to approve disaster aid for California after deadly wildfires in 2018 because of the state’s Democratic leanings.

Both Harvey and Olivia Troye, a former Trump White House homeland security adviser who backed up Harvey’s claim, say Trump is approaching Hurricane Helene with a similar mindset. They say he is politicizing a disaster that has killed more than 170 people in six states.

You don't get much lower than Donald Trump

So you can't do it and you again revert to ugly trolling.
My New Year Resolution was to do my best to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots or engage in other exercises in futility. I sometimes lapse in my resolve, but think I'll implement that now.
Do have a lovely evening.
You can call it what you want.
Trump MAGA minions do not speak or think for themselves. If something negative is said about Trump or Trump world, whether true or not, will defend their leader.
They NEVER say one bad thing about their mesiah.

Forum List

Back