Zone1 I can't in good conscience vote for either Presidential candidate

you have a reading comprehension problem ...

harris choosing different judges is what will prove your error - not the constitution the pubs down deep hate so much.
OK, explain how Harris is going to replace SCOTUS justices if they do not retire or die? The Constitution you just cited say she cannot. If she loses the Senate, she will never get a judge of any king confirmed.

If she loses the Senate, she will never get a judge of any king confirmed.

most likely outcome were she to win, that's not to say they could not add justices were the democrats to maintain their majority - or in two years when that will occur.

just as likely the opposite will occur however biden's intervention has dulled the edge of evil the pubs reactionary policies were already meant to have attained.

Choosing the lesser of two evils is not an option for me, now that I'm returning to actively practicing Catholicism.

I must choose the good.

Therefore, I won't vote for either Presidential candidate. I will vote for down ballot candidates, but not Trump or Harris.

Unbelievable

It is time to defend your country and all you need do is vote against Trump

Choosing the lesser of two evils is not an option for me, now that I'm returning to actively practicing Catholicism.

I must choose the good.

Therefore, I won't vote for either Presidential candidate. I will vote for down ballot candidates, but not Trump or Harris.
I've never found cause to agree with you in the past, but there's always a first time.

Forum List

Back