Kamala's Campaign Has Been Destroyed By Their Own October Surprise

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

In just a handful of days, most of the dumb Democrats will be pretending it was "conventional wisdom" all along that Kackles was a horrible candidate and that she should have picked Shapiro.

Just like when, literally overnight, it dawned on them that Biden was too mentally incapacitated to run for office. (But not to serve as President, strangely enough.)

Of course, they will never admit to Orange Man's popularity, or that they haplessly fell for the siren song of the mainstream media's harmful commie brainwash.

These are not serious people, and they certainly have no integrity.

Or, rather, the ones that do have already or are abandoning ship in droves.

Watch.

Nah, you just made that up.

And for that, the whole nation thinks you're shit humans. That's a new low even for you, tapdancing on the dead for poltical gain.

Stop being such depraved ghouls, will you?

I get that y'all figure that since you're all doomed to Hell already, you may as well be as evil as possible. But remember that Hell has increasing levels of punishment for increasing levels of evil.

Nah, you just made that up.

And for that, the whole nation thinks you're shit humans. That's a new low even for you, tapdancing on the dead for poltical gain.

Stop being such depraved ghouls, will you?

I get that y'all figure that since you're all doomed to Hell already, you may as well be as evil as possible. But remember that Hell has increasing levels of punishment for increasing levels of evil.

he's right you know.jpg

Forum List

Back