New poll shows Harris four points ahead of Trump in three key swing states

When you agree with Republicans on the economy, it means you agree with Ronald Reagan‘s trickle down economic bullshittery.

If you are rich plus greedy, trickle down economics would be agreeable to you but since there are not enough greedy assed billionaires to elect greed sympathetic politicians to firm up a Republican Party aligned with mono-racial white grievance and greed, the Republican Party design is to have white Christian religious fanatics engage in a Holy Cultural War in large numbers of Republican loyal voters over non-economic matters like abortion, gay rights, and anti/welfare because black and brown folk are intrinsically lazy and prone to commit crimes.
Where did I say I agree with Republicans on the economy?

The economy is where I do not agree with the Republicans.

Update: CNN's "poll of polls" (that always underestimates Trump) is giving Orange Man a nearly 70% chance of winning the election.

Wow.

This thread aged about as well as a used condom.

Where did I say I agree with Republicans on the economy?

The economy is where I do not agree with the Republicans.
When you agree with Republican culture war white grievances race driven immigration policy and pro violent police race driven crime policy ….. you are consenting to agreement on Republican trickle down economics.

Trickle down economics wouid never see the light of day if it were not for Republicans convincing millions who vote on race, immigration and crime because that is based on non-white intrusion into what is traditionally supposed to be a white Christian run culture.

This will upset Donny in Mary Lago.
The momentum is all one way as decency appeals to the US.
I believe that in polling terms 4% is outside the margin of error.

Donny doesnt havw any attack lines at this point.

She isnt black

Is something an infant would reject as infantile.
Trump does have the mind of a 5 year old.

When you agree with Republican culture war white grievances race driven immigration policy and pro violent police race driven crime policy ….. you are consenting to agreement on Republican trickle down economics.

Trickle down economics wouid never see the light of day if it were not for Republicans convincing millions who vote on race, immigration and crime because that is based on non-white intrusion into what is traditionally supposed to be a white Christian run culture.
Before 1965 the United States was 90% white. Most Negroes were not allowed to vote.
Consequently, the Democrats dominated the United States. The top tax rate was 70%. In the recent past it had been much higher.

The tax revolt happened because most whites did not want their tax money spent on welfare checks for illegitimate black children.

Forum List

Back