Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

are you still here,,

run away little boy youre starting to bother me,,

Nah, I'll keep pointing out you lied about that video. You falsely claimed they were discussing FEMA when they never once said FEMA. They discussed it was the state, not FEMA, which got involved. Even the description says it was the state, not FEMA which got involved...

Screenshot_20241004_205140_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dayum, you're seriously fucked in the head inbred. It's all the inbreeding.

He said there's not enough funds to get through hurricane season, which is almost two more months. He said there is funding right now and Biden signed over $20 billion last month over Trump's objection.

But regardless, money for the migrants did not come from the same fund as money for Hurricane victims. You'd know that if only you weren't the fucking cretin you are...

Former President Donald Trump and his allies have claimed the Federal Emergency Management Agency can’t respond well enough to the aftermath of Hurricane Helene because it’s diverted so much money to helping migrants—but that’s not true, as FEMA’s funds for handling disaster relief efforts are separate from money given to immigrant communities.
But those financial issues aren’t because of money going to migrants: While FEMA and U.S. Customs and Border Protection have given more than $1 billion since the start of 2023 to communities that are taking in migrants, that’s been through the agency’s Shelter and Services Program, a totally different funding pot than the Disaster Relief Fund used to respond to hurricanes and other natural disasters.
Damn you are STOOPID!
Dayum, you're seriously fucked in the head inbred. It's all the inbreeding.

He said there's not enough funds to get through hurricane season, which is almost two more months. He said there is funding right now and Biden signed over $20 billion last month over Trump's objection.

But regardless, money for the migrants did not come from the same fund as money for Hurricane victims. You'd know that if only you weren't the fucking cretin you are...

Former President Donald Trump and his allies have claimed the Federal Emergency Management Agency can’t respond well enough to the aftermath of Hurricane Helene because it’s diverted so much money to helping migrants—but that’s not true, as FEMA’s funds for handling disaster relief efforts are separate from money given to immigrant communities.
But those financial issues aren’t because of money going to migrants: While FEMA and U.S. Customs and Border Protection have given more than $1 billion since the start of 2023 to communities that are taking in migrants, that’s been through the agency’s Shelter and Services Program, a totally different funding pot than the Disaster Relief Fund used to respond to hurricanes and other natural disasters.
Damn you are a STUPID little bitch.
From my article:

This is easy. Mayorkas and FEMA — immediately stop spending money on illegal immigration resettlement and redirect those funds to areas hit by the hurricane. Put Americans first,” Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted Wednesday in response to the DHS chief.

A stupid little bitch like you easily fooled by your Democrat leaders.
You can go back to fucking your cousin now incell.

Damn you are STOOPID!

Damn you are a STUPID little bitch.
From my article:

This is easy. Mayorkas and FEMA — immediately stop spending money on illegal immigration resettlement and redirect those funds to areas hit by the hurricane. Put Americans first,” Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted Wednesday in response to the DHS chief.

A stupid little bitch like you easily fooled by your Democrat leaders.
You can go back to fucking your cousin now incell.

Post evidence they can redirect the funds like that, ya flaming retard. Cause I'm nice, I'll even spot you a clue -- Mace.

and it shows your claim of them wanting results in one day the rantings of a useful idiot,,
So they want the roads rebuilt, bridges replaced, houses built, businesses replaced, and lives put back together in one week?

Does that sound reasonable? Sane?

No?

Oh

Nah, I'll keep pointing out you lied about that video. You falsely claimed they were discussing FEMA when they never once said FEMA. They discussed it was the state, not FEMA, which got involved. Even the description says it was the state, not FEMA which got involved...

View attachment 1022071
is there a question in there??
So they want the roads rebuilt, bridges replaced, houses built, businesses replaced, and lives put back together in one week?

No?

Oh
are you speaking for them now or is this because you made a dumbass comment and got called on it or is this just a personal defense rant because youre a dumbass??

I suggest of you want to know what they are looking for you go to one of the many videos on youtube where they talk about it instead of just repeating your government talking points,,

No?

Oh

My wife has a friend up there who's been informed she can expect to wait about 5 weeks until her power is restored. I've been through my share of hurricanes here in South Florida, some really bad. Never been without power more than 4 days. And that was rough.

Playing stupid as usual. Trump lied about the relief effort again today. You should tell him to keep his mouth shut then you wouldn't have to keep trying o defend him from his lies.
What was the lie??

Post evidence they can redirect the funds like that, ya flaming retard. Cause I'm nice, I'll even spot you a clue -- Mace.
You sure are a stupid little bitch. Mayorkus is a liar and of course they can redirect funds. They do it all the time you dumb bitch. How did you get to be so stupid anyway? You can go back to fucking your cousin now. Next

are you still here,,

run away little boy youre starting to bother me,,

if you cant be honest why should I continue discussing anything woth you??

Forum List

Back