Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

d873fdd1-5509-4f44-8d94-e2377a70276b_1920x1080.jpg

#BOGUS

You sure are a stupid little bitch. Mayorkus is a liar and of course they can redirect funds. They do it all the time you dumb bitch. How did you get to be so stupid anyway? You can go back to fucking your cousin now. Next

LOL

You retard. That's not evidence FEMA can transfer the funds as you suggest. Shit, I even gave you a clue, and you still can't figure it out.

Sux to be you, bedwetting inbred.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

You retard. That's not evidence FEMA can transfer the funds as you suggest. Shit, I even gave you a clue, and you still can't figure it out.

struth jut lies and lies… shamelessly and relentlessly

LOL

This is the most dishonest Administration in my lifetime. It's because of people like you that this level of dishonesty exists so calling you a stupid little bitch is actually an understatement. You can go back to fucking your cousin now and shut your fucking mouth. Dismissed

This is the most dishonest Administration in my lifetime. It's because of people like you that this level of dishonesty exists so calling you a stupid little bitch is actually an understatement. You can go back to fucking your cousin now and shut your fucking mouth. Dismissed
The dishonesty is from Trump and you Trump minions

All you fuckers DO is lie.

And you don’t seem to care that everyone can see it

Pretty demented perspective given Trump tried flipping the election he lost with fake electors.

First time in U.S. history a president attempted a stunt like that.

Forum List

Back