Zone1 I can't in good conscience vote for either Presidential candidate

Choosing the lesser of two evils is not an option for me, now that I'm returning to actively practicing Catholicism.

I must choose the good.

Therefore, I won't vote for either Presidential candidate. I will vote for down ballot candidates, but not Trump or Harris.
Good for you!
I havent fully decided yet, but ill probably write in.

Too bad you are throwing away your vote on someone who cannot win. When you vote for the lesser of two ELECTABLE evils, you ARE choosing the good, because the other choice is WORSE. Far, far worse. And when you vote for an unelectable third choice, you merely INCREASE the chance of greater evil winning, so in effect, are blindly and foolishly supporting evil while hoping and thinking to do the very opposite.

Doesn't change my mind one bit about Catholics--- I grew up surrounded by them.
I'm the most devout Catholic you can find and I am 1000% behind Trump. There are many of us. I believe that Trump now has the majority of the Catholic vote (which I believe was only 40% in 2020)

Well, yes, okay.

This is deeply Catholic thinking. People can work their way to salvation, etc. Therefore, one can be rightly judged on outward appearances and compared against all kinds of measures.

In reality there is just one:

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."--Romans 3:23
That is NOT deeply Catholic thinking (what Rook said). A deeply Catholic person would see that Trump is the most pro-Christian and pro-life candidate (I know, not a high bar!), that he helped get Justices on the SCOTUS who overturned the abominable Roe v Wade and EVERYONE who is of good will is going to vote for him, regardless of religion.

You're desperate.

it's truly a pivotal election if harris were to win or trump being the expectation sortof the same ...

except harris would build on the last 4 years to truly make worthy changes for the country the already desperate can even be more desperate for as their selfish reasons for being desperate presently.

it's truly a pivotal election if harris were to win or trump being the expectation sortof the same ...

except harris would build on the last 4 years to truly make worthy changes for the country the already desperate can even be more desperate for as their selfish reasons for being desperate presently.
Kamala building on her past 4 years is pretty scary.

People are desperate now simply because of the Biden and Harris regime. Do you honestly think she will get better with time?

More like cardiac arrythmia, that we are currently experiencing, should she win, it would grow to a full-blown cardia arrest.

perhaps as a premonition - just this morning in the hospital they stopped my heart and restarted it to bring it back to a normal rhythm - 2nd attempt was a success from an earlier try. i guess that was sortof worked into the previous post as a foreseeable outcome and victory ...

goes to show you how when one perseveres the reward will be that much greater - as harris for 4 more years.

* maybe you would hope for a power outage ...

perhaps as a premonition - just this morning in the hospital they stopped my heart and restarted it to bring it back to a normal rhythm - 2nd attempt was a success from an earlier try. i guess that was sortof worked into the previous post as a foreseeable outcome and victory ...

goes to show you how when one perseveres the reward will be that much greater - as harris for 4 more years.

Tell me something about her character and experience that appeals to you. I cannot find a single thing about her, other than she has maintained her looks for her age.

LOL, it becomes clear now. You don't GAF because you won't be here to suffer through it anyway. You are one dark individual.

Tell me something about her character and experience that appeals to you. I cannot find a single thing about her, other than she has maintained her looks for her age.

in fact that's a trump trick as well ...

she does not believe the gov't intervention into a woman's pregnancy is anyone's business than their own -

state or federal gov't is irrespective for a procedures on its own merit - can not be allowed by one and not the other is exactly why winning the civil war, amendments were added to the constitution.

1727940198990.png

scotus like their rulings in trumps favor overturning the election are a smoke screen and illegitimate - as well their intervention concerning religion and education enrollment - all blessed by christian community pubs, nazi's.

LOL, it becomes clear now. You don't GAF because you won't be here to suffer through it anyway. You are one dark individual.

hey, reread the post, my heart was returned from hyper-active to normal - get a life.

it's an odd election that the incumbent in a sound economy would be the underdog for reelection - harris is truly from out of nowhere the pubs have yet to be able to either victimize or get a handle on her. its a miracle in the making.

Forum List

Back