Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

kameltoe and Xiden ran out of fema money on open borders… so Americans only get 750 bucks that lost their house

That’s your truth

More lies.

Not a dime of FEMA disaster relief funds went to open borders.

Hurricane victims are not limited to only $750.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Who do I believe Trump or Biden. No Brainerd I believe Trump. Fema is turning people away that is trying to help.
For a very good reason. They drive into these areas and maybe help a little but then consume resources that are needed for the victims. Like food water and fuel.

We see the difference, trump is on the ground, millions already directly given to the region, Musk bringing communication…harris 750 dollars and fema running out of money because they’ve been resettling her border surge

That’s the difference
Trump is NOT “on the ground” you twerp.

He was there for one day with a little water and a little fuel.

FEMA has already delivered millions of meals, millions of gallons of water and fuel, and $750 in IMMEDIATE relief dollars to people who can’t access their bank accounts because of the devastation.

Trump delivered a political photo op and left

More lies.

Not a dime of FEMA disaster relief funds went to open borders.

Hurricane victims are not limited to only $750.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Then why are they out of money? Where did it go?

Why is Harris only capping them at 750?

Trump did not help out west during the fires until it was proved it was maga country.

Why do you lie? Is this what you read in Rolling Stone or something?

Trump is NOT “on the ground” you twerp.

He was there for one day with a little water and a little fuel.

FEMA has already delivered millions of meals, millions of gallons of water and fuel, and $750 in IMMEDIATE relief dollars to people who can’t access their bank accounts because of the devastation.

Trump delivered a political photo op and left

Well not anymore, he was, last weekend, in real time.

Harris was on a plane, posing for a photo op, that she failed cause she forgot even plug her phone in. She cares so little for the people, that she can't even stage a photo op right....pathetic

Then why are they out of money? Where did it go?

Why is Harris only capping them at 750?
You lying piece of shit. The $750 is immediate cash because the banking system is as fucked as everything else.

There is no cap dickhead

Why do you lie? Is this what you read in Rolling Stone or something?

Well not anymore, he was, last weekend, in real time.

Harris was on a plane, posing for a photo op, that she failed cause she forgot even plug her phone in. She cares so little for the people, that she can't even stage a photo op right....pathetic
“Stage a photo op”.

Yeah. That’s ALL Trump really did

That my friend is what is pathetic

Last edited:
Who do I believe Trump or Biden. No Brainerd I believe Trump. Fema is turning people away that is trying to help.

FEMA would have had insufficient funding for Hurricane Helene relief had Trump gotten his way.

“Stage a photo op”.

Yeah. That’s ALL Trump really did

That my friend is why is pathetic
Yes, Trump called out Kameltoe

Trump was on the ground, Kameltoe was on a plane flying to another Hollywood Hills fundraiser....and she didn't even bother to plug the phone in....sad

Forum List

Back