Experts warn store prices will soar and shelves will be empty as greedy dockworkers strike over 80% pay raise

No, I am not voting Republican, that is the party of racism and classism. So old white men should have the say so over a woman's body.
That is not even a good response do better. Women have control to not have unprotected sex. The Democrats trot out class warfare in which they attack rich people while being the party that controls 70% of the wealth in America. They are the party of rich white men, who throw scraps to blacks and keep them on urban plantations, while telling them how good they have it. No you will ask me If I am saying blacks aren't smart enough to figure it out, partly, and partly the democrats are just that good at manipulating you.

That is not even a good response do better. Women have control to not have unprotected sex.
So do the men they're screwing.
The Democrats trot out class warfare in which they attack rich people while being the party that controls 70% of the wealth in America. They are the party of rich white men, who throw scraps to blacks and keep them on urban plantations, while telling them how good they have it. No you will ask me If I am saying blacks aren't smart enough to figure it out, partly, and partly the democrats are just that good at manipulating you.
Get some new propaganda, that bullshit has played out.

So do the men they're screwing.

Get some new propaganda, that bullshit has played out.
Have you witnessed me say that the men aren't also accountable, you bring up women so I responded to that!
Your second response leaves me understanding you realize that is the issue, and do not want it to change

Have you witnessed me say that the men aren't also accountable, you bring up women so I responded to that!
Your second response leaves me understanding you realize that is the issue, and do not want it to change
No i realize it's bullshit and you clowns just spew the same trash. You never hear Republicans talk about how their policies will help folks you just babble about what Democrats don't do or are doing.

No i realize it's bullshit and you clowns just spew the same trash. You never hear Republicans talk about how their policies will help folks you just babble about what Democrats don't do or are doing.
Babies won't die, and we will live in peace not worrying about what other people make, and we will crush the evil spirit of race warfare for political gain!

Forum List

Back