As Trump makes false claims about hurricane relief, White House calls it ‘poison’

holy fuck, did you really just post that?

You were making it political before it was even done raining

No I wasn't you Harpy Cackling sorry excuse for anything. WTF have you done to help? Last night we loaded 40 round bales on trucks for livestock needs. That's out of my mom's pocket. Another truck loaded with water, non perishables and what the people on the ground asked for. Our community is the boots on the ground.

What the fck have you actually done? Absolutely not but harp, like a weak little nothing is my guess

No I wasn't you Harpy Cackling sorry excuse for anything. WTF have you done to help? Last night we loaded 40 round bales on trucks for livestock needs. That's out of my mom's pocket. Another truck loaded with water, non perishables and what the people on the ground asked for. Our community is the boots on the ground.

What the fck have you actually done? Absolutely not but harp, like a weak little nothing is my guess

Just provide funds to help.

I live too far away to do anything personally. My mom, cousin, two nephews and their families all live in the area.

My money has gone to Baptists on Mission Disaster Relief Ministry of which my one nephew is a member. They have been on the ground from the beginning.

Just provide funds to help.

I live too far away to do anything personally. My mom, cousin, two nephews and their families all live in the area.

My money has gone to Baptists on Mission Disaster Relief Ministry of which my one nephew is a member. They have been on the ground from the beginning.

Then stop harping political. You know damn good and well this administration's response is lacking and I'm going to point it out

Then stop harping political. You know damn good and well this administration's response is lacking and I'm going to point it out

Every fucking administration's response has been lacking for the last 30 plus years.

It is not a partisan thing, despite your best efforts to make it so

Every fucking administration's response has been lacking for the last 30 plus years.

It is not a partisan thing, despite your best efforts to make it so

I'm not making it partisan

Get off your dead ass and actually put your feet on the ground. We did. My entire family, every one of us helped load those trucks. I was proud of them

I'm not making it partisan

Get off your dead ass and actually put your feet on the ground. We did. My entire family, every one of us helped load those trucks. I was proud of them

The last thing they need is more people clogging up the roads and places to stay.

The best thing those not in the area can do is provide funds to those that are able to help

The last thing they need is more people clogging up the roads and places to stay.

The best thing those not in the area can do is provide funds to those that are able to hel

They need help. Tell me how many truckloads of hay has the government sent. You're so fckn smart tell me, limps

It doesn't matter about what Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters can pick about Trump, Biden is still the president. The radical left tends to ignore the shocking response that Biden made after he allegedly toured the destruction from the hurricane. Question by the media "how is the federal government going to deal with the storm. Response "what storm".

Just listen to anything Trump says.
/—-/ OKEY DOKE
“As long as we have faith in each other, and trust in God, then there is no goal, at all, beyond our reach. There is no dream too large, no task too great.”
Donald Trump

“The worst things in history have happened when people stop thinking for themselves, especially when they allow themselves to be influenced by negative people. That's what gives rise to dictators. Avoid that at all costs. Stop it first on a personal level, and you will have contributed to world sanity as well as your own.”
Donald Trump

“Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war
Donald Trump

“The most basic duty of government is to defend the lives of its own citizens. Any government that fails to do so is a government unworthy to lead.”
Donald Trump

Forum List

Back