Fema doesn’t have funding through hurricane season, warns Mayorkas

And I will continue to do so as long as they are here

When have control of our border and the illegal alien/migrant fake asylum seeker invasion is ended We can move on to other topics

But till then its a problem that deserves attention
So you stub your toe… it’s because of illegals

You forget to make a car payment… it’s because of illegals

Your wife leaves you… it’s because of illegals

Do you realize how stupid that is?

I doubt it

The regime hates Americans. Everything they do is anti-American and pro illegal invader.

Speaker Johnson said the House allocated plenty of money last week and won't be calling legislatures back from their break that last until after the November elections. If they spent all that allocation in just a day or two, then Johnson's attitude is piss on them.

Speaker Johnson said the House allocated plenty of money last week and won't be calling legislatures back from their break that last until after the November elections. If they spent all that allocation in just a day or two, then Johnson's attitude is piss on them.
They are spending money like CRAZY because this is an ENORMOUS disaster.

If another hits, Johnson is going to have some splainin to do

Why? He proves it multiple times daily.

And I don’t jump thru hoops for fucking idiots like you.

Run along, Simp.
You’re just one of many trolls who can’t defend their claims

And not even a good troll

So you stub your toe… it’s because of illegals

You forget to make a car payment… it’s because of illegals

Your wife leaves you… it’s because of illegals

Do you realize how stupid that is?

I doubt it
None of the examples you use have dver been used by me

Nor anyone else that I am aware of

But if it takes 5 hours to be seen at an emergency room because its full of shoeless illegals that I will blame on them because they are here

Less than a week into the continuing budget resolution, and FEMA is out of money? Yeah, right. They have it, they just spend it on illegal-ballot-counted votes.

Less than a week into the continuing budget resolution, and FEMA is out of money? Yeah, right. They have it, they just spend it on illegal-ballot-counted votes.
FEMA is not out of money. Stop spreading lies.

They are concerned about the NEXT disaster since this one is using up so much of their resources and the House refused to fund the Supplemental Emergency Fund

None of the examples you use have dver been used by me

Nor anyone else that I am aware of

But if it takes 5 hours to be seen at an emergency room because its full of shoeless illegals that I will blame on them because they are here
You blame EVERYTHING on illegals

They are concerned about the NEXT disaster since this one is using up so much of their resources and the House refused to fund the Supplemental Emergency Fund

The $1 billion that went to migrants should have been saved for the next natural disaster instead

You sad little woowoo. The government PRINTS money. It could help the hurrican victims if it WANTED to. But it doesn't. It adds insult to injury by handing out $750 to people whose homes were destroyed and they preventing them from staying in hotels as all the rooms are reserved for FEMA personnel who haven't shown up.

You cretins aren't fooling anyone. Even Politico admits the agenda:

Helene hit Trump strongholds in Georgia and North Carolina. It could swing the election.​

The $1 billion that went to migrants should have been saved for the next natural disaster instead
Congress sets up the Emergency Response Fund.

They are different budget items and it would take Congress to do that.

Where are they?

On “recess”.

So here is a family that has lost their home. It’s tragic
They have no food. No water. No shelter.

TODAY you give them shelter and $750 to make sure they can stay alive and work on the rest as fast as you can

You morons seem to have a problem with that

So here is a family that has lost their home. It’s tragic
They have no food. No water. No shelter.

TODAY you give them shelter and $750 to make sure they can stay alive and work on the rest as fast as you can

You morons seem to have a problem with that
In a lot of places there is nowhere left to spend money, Dumbass.

Congress sets up the Emergency Response Fund.

They are different budget items and it would take Congress to do that.

Where are they?

On “recess”.
Just added $20 billion last week, oh ignorant one.

Maybe Mayorkas won’t send all of it to illegals this time.

Forum List

Back