Video-"The stench of dead bodies is strong"...cars floating...houses floating.....where is FEMA?

With the crap I see on the internet? Yep. So, I posted it. I have been watching the internet reports for days, and the only dead I have seen laying around were dead animals, including a horse. You think the mayors would cover up reports of dead people laying around? I don't know about NC, but East Tennessee is very conservative in this Red State with an actual conservative governor. He would not be quiet, if it were the case in hard hit east Tennessee, and I doubt those local and state officials would, either.

Believe what you like. You people usually do, whether it bear resemblance to fact or not.

You should probably stop. Really

This is coming from more than one source. One aid person figured out they had to avoid FEMA/FAA. They took over everything...THEY want control and then they hinder efforts. ie Elon musk trying to deliver much needed supplies...Petey Buttplug said not true fema is doing this and that...if you're having trouble delivering give me a call. He never furnished a number and wouldn't furnish the number after repeated requests.

With the crap I see on the internet? Yep. So, I posted it. I have been watching the internet reports for days, and the only dead I have seen laying around were dead animals, including a horse. You think the mayors would cover up reports of dead people laying around? I don't know about NC, but East Tennessee is very conservative in this Red State with an actual conservative governor. He would not be quiet, if it were the case in hard hit east Tennessee, and I doubt those local and state officials would, either.

Believe what you like. You people usually do, whether it bear resemblance to fact or not.
you believe any bullshit the gutter media feeds you. LOLOL The perfect democrat voter.

So because YOU didn't see bodies on the 'internet' the actual victims are lying? Who the fuck thinks like that? Also it is a FACT that FEMA was LATE which, apparently you have nothing to say about.

.Democrat (hamass supporter( sets himself on fire near white house.

What the hell people.
Sometimes you just need to step back and let a democrat make his point.
He claimed to be a journalist (urinalyst) That's a win/win situation right there.
He makes his statement...we're one less ass reporter.

You should probably stop. Really
Stop what? Supporting alternative credible reports from sources that get held accountable, including local sources? Why? I said they could believe what they like, didn't I? Same goes for me and normal people that don't just assume random unknown people are playing it straight. I watched a walk through of Chimney Rock of a guy that hiked in and spoke with people outside what used to be their houses yesterday. They weren't talking like that, either.

FEMA is guarding landfills to make sure no one dumps debris.

I'm watching the Trump rally in Pennsylvania. Those people are seething. Between the deliberate actions in increasing the misery from Helene and the criminal alien deluge, people are on the edge.
BusterFacePalm.gif

Stop what? Supporting alternative credible reports from sources that get held accountable, including local sources? Why? I said they could believe what they like, didn't I? Same goes for me and normal people that don't just assume random unknown people are playing it straight. I watched a walk through of Chimney Rock of a guy that hiked in and spoke with people outside what used to be their houses yesterday. They weren't talking like that, either.

Stop being so ill informed.

And probably stop being so obvious left and anti Trump.

Most see it, some confront you, but you ignore it. It's not working.

Ask Taz

Where is FEMA

FEMA

There are more than 700 FEMA personnel on the ground in North Carolina, and 1,300 urban search and rescue personnel. In Buncombe County, FEMA has approved 14,000 applications and more than $12 million has been dispersed to disaster survivors. To register for Disaster Assistance, call 1-800-621-FEMA or visit disasterassistance.gov. FEMA Disaster Survivor Assistance Teams are out in the community today at the WNC Agricultural Center at 1801 Fanning Bridge Road in Fletcher, Pack Square Park at 80 Court Plaza in Asheville, A-B Tech at 340 Victoria Road in Asheville, and Black Mountain Ingles.

Looks like they are getting plenty of assistance to me, same as reported by Governors and mayors.
Until you figure that $12 million spent in Buncombe County comes to roughly $45/person. I think the government sent more than that to Pakistan for them to do gender studies.

you believe any bullshit the gutter media feeds you. LOLOL The perfect democrat voter.
And you believe random YouTubers of unknown veracity, with no accountability. Like I said, believe what you like. But from the accounts, local, national, and even Tennessee Guard, the call for help is being answered with a lot of boots on the ground and supplies trucked in, flown in, even carried by donkey, as far as I can tell.

So because YOU didn't see bodies on the 'internet' the actual victims are lying? Who the fuck thinks like that? Also it is a FACT that FEMA was LATE which, apparently you have nothing to say about.
Late how?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Until you figure that $12 million spent in Buncombe County comes to roughly $45/person. I think the government sent more than that to Pakistan for them to do gender studies.
Try doing that math for every disaster.

It's bigger than FEMA can handle. People are not getting they need. It's all over the news and Internet

The government's response is lacking
BS. Your claim is all over the alt right pro trump news. The governors don't seem to agree with your caim.

Nah. I'll leave that to brilliant minds like you.
You disingenuously posted some math that you won't do if a republican is in office.

Everything you and the other scumbags are posting is lies.

You guys wil believe any lie. Do you think the damage from this storm is going to be magically fixed in a week? The video is a lie. What I meam by that is the story being reported by these guys is untrue.
Are you there? How can you with any authority say this woman is not telling the truth?

Forum List

Back