Microsoft to reopen Three Mile Island Nuclear Plant, Renewables Have Failed.

Such a well researched OP that says Bill Gates is calling the shots at Microsoft still.
I just assumed people paid attention to technology and did not need to be schooled on what Bill Gates is doing. Anyhow, I typically tell people to pound sand when they ask for links or, "research" cause I know most are just trolls thinking nobody knows more than them.

"What you read is not what's happening in reality," one Microsoft executive told Business Insider. "Satya and the entire senior leadership team lean on Gates very significantly. His opinion is sought every time we make a major change," he added.

Such a well researched OP that says Bill Gates is calling the shots at Microsoft still.
How about a big 5 sources? You think they are all fake or do you know more, somehow.

AI? I guess we cut and paste the AI result?
AI Overview
Yes, Bill Gates is still involved with Microsoft, even though he left the board of directors in 2020:
  • Advising: Gates advises Microsoft on strategy and AI, and meets with product teams at the company's headquarters.
  • Recruiting: Gates helps recruit high-level executives for Microsoft.
  • OpenAI: Gates is involved in Microsoft's partnership with OpenAI, and has met with OpenAI's co-founder and president to discuss generative AI products.

An SG is a heat exchanger.
Hahaha, funny crick. Go to any nuclear power plant in the USA and ask to be taken to the heat exchanger and they will take you to a heat exchanger, not the Steam Generator.

Heat exchangers. They would take you to a CCW heat exchanger, not the steam generator.

The condenser is a heat exchanger as well but you will never find it if you refer to it as a heat exchanger.

You have no idea how a nuclear power plant operates, from personal experience as I do.

I assume you mean a containment building

It's called the containment vessel, not the "reactor building"
Nobody in commercial nuclear power plants calls it an containment vessel.

We either say, "the reactor building" or we call it, "containment."

Millstone, the last nuke I was at has its containment inside a building.

And, there are three containments, not just one, maybe 4? Can zi say 4? You think I might pull off four containment? That might be a stretch but I been right so many times with you crick I can afford to be wrong, once.

I say 4 containments, not at all plants but some have 4, right?

The primary side doesn't "produce steam" in a PWR because if it did, the primary coolant system would explode, the reactor would go supercritical, and the whole thing would melt.
The primary side does not produce steam because it is not designed to produce steam.

We dont need you to tell us it would go boom if it did. Crick.

The heat exchanger - known as a steam generator on a Naval plant - produces the steam that spins the turbine. You've got some balls calling yourself an expert on anything to do with a nuc plant.
I been on nuclear submarines. If you ask to be taken to a heat exchanger they will never take you to the steam generator. They might ask you if you are talking about a particular ccw.

Leave my balls out of the conversation, crick

And nobody ever, uses the non-word, "nuc"
Did you mean, nut plant?

In a BWR, virtually the entire plant has to be within confinement.
Vitually? That is a big word for you to be using, crick

Wrong again, first of all, it is containment, not confinement.

A BWR, surprisingly has very little inside containment. Hey, crick, are you going to call everything in a BWR a heat exchanger as well? Hahaha

According to crick, BWR's and PWR's use a heat exchanger, right crick? Are you using the same term in both plants?

Forum List

Back