Microsoft to reopen Three Mile Island Nuclear Plant, Renewables Have Failed.

Another strawman, a false premise.
Whatever makes you feel comfortable! I qualified my assertion by mentioning that the damage from nuclear will be more confined to the locality.
That's little comfort after Japan got FUKashimED choosing the easy way out.

Did Japan learn anything?

Whatever makes you feel comfortable! I qualified my assertion by mentioning that the damage from nuclear will be more confined to the locality.
That's little comfort after Japan got FUKashimED choosing the easy way out.

Did Japan learn anything?
Japan is firing up it's remaining nuclear power plants.

Lesson learned, back-up diesel generators must be located above a storm surge.

We operate the same 50 year old reactors in the USA with no problems, ever.

Bill Gates has made the decision that solar, wind, and batteries are two weak, expensive, inefficient to power the future.

Three Mile Island (home of one of three U.S. reactor meltdowns) will be reopened after shutting down in 2019.

The power needs of artificial intelligence are so great they will use the entire output of one Nuclear Reactor.

This news is fascinating for so many reasons. Obviously this site holds a certain significance in the history of nuclear power in the US. There’s a possibility this would be one of the first reactors in the country to reopen after shutting down. And Microsoft will be buying all the electricity from the reactor.

Bill Gates doesn't even work at Microsoft.

Japan is firing up it's remaining nuclear power plants.

Lesson learned, back-up diesel generators must be located above a storm surge.

We operate the same 50 year old reactors in the USA with no problems, ever.
And Japan's more modern and safer nuclear plants too.
Japan is choosing nuclear over fossil fuels, and for more than one reason. You're just too invested in climate change denial. You can figure it out and get back to us.

And Japan's more modern and safer nuclear plants too.
Japan is choosing nuclear over fossil fuels, and for more than one reason. You're just too invested in climate change denial. You can figure it out and get back to us.
If there is climate change, how does the solution, using heavy industry that spews out billions of tons of CO2 building solar panels and wind turbines forever, stop climate change?

Fossil fuels? Do you mean coal, specifically?

Because fossil fuels are not being phased out.

If there is climate change, how does the solution, using heavy industry that spews out billions of tons of CO2 building solar panels and wind turbines forever, stop climate change?
I thought you were reasonably intelligent. The suggestion that you're pretending to miss, could be true or it may not be true. I'm not here to debate that. Debate can't happen with ignorant people.
Fossil fuels? Do you mean coal, specifically?
No
Because fossil fuels are not being phased out.
Yes they are. I'm finished with you. I expected better.

Forum List

Back