Two direct to Americans Biden statements that have directly caused mass illegal immigration and higher energy prices!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I know, I know some of you will complain... I've submitted these destructive Biden statements before... BUT folks when will you Biden supporters recognize the tremendous damage just THESE two statements have caused?

FACTS NOT my opinion but FACTS folks!
Biden urging illegals to break the law...:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Readers... If you were an illegal thinking of crossing the border and all you heard and remembered is the future President of the USA telling you to "surge to the border, " why wouldn't you believe the future president and become one of the

Biden at the Three-Year Mark: The Most Active Immigration Presidency Yet Is Mired in Border Crisis Narrative

Since Joe Biden took office, there have been over 6.2 million illegal crossings of our Southern Border, and 7.5 MILLION enforcement encounters nationwide.

Now for the second statement supported with FACTS!
Biden guarantees to rid 60% of the electricity generated by fossil fuels!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

In 2022, about 4,231 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.23 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States.
About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases.
Again readers... where if Biden effectively gets rid of fossil fuels, what will replace the above 2,538,000,000,000 kWh ?

Nuclear energy has been powering the U.S. grid for the past 6 decades and produces around 1 gigawatt (1,000,000 kWh) of power per plant on average.

To replace the 2.538 trillion kWh generated by fossil fuel plants will require at 1,000,000 kWh/plant/year 2,538 MORE nuclear plants.
At a cost of between $6 billion and $9 billion for each 1,100 MW plant.
Total cost that the 123.6 million consumers/American families will have to pay DIRECTLY or Indirectly through goods/services:$20 trillion!
Or each household will have to pay on their electric bill JUST to replace the fossil fuels guaranteed by Biden...$632/month for 20 years!

What other President has ever urged illegals to cross the border and guaranteed to cost American households $632/month for 20 years to replace fossil fuels. AND MIND this doesn't INCLUDE EV electricity required. Again I've proven that over and over again.
Simple for EVs... 200 million cars (NOT trucks mind you...) average This translates to about 353.3 kWh per month and 4,310.65 kWh per year.
200,000,000 using 4,310 kWh per year will be an additional 862,000,000,000 kWh or 20% more electricity or 5,092,000,000,000 kWh consumed by Americans' 200,000,000 cars.

In summary folks, there has never been a President of the USA who has "guaranteed" to destroy an entire industry that provides 8% of our GDP and a president who has encouraged ("surge to the border" ) nearly 6.2 million illegal crossings !

I know, I know some of you will complain... I've submitted these destructive Biden statements before... BUT folks when will you Biden supporters recognize the tremendous damage just THESE two statements have caused?

Readers... If you were an illegal thinking of crossing the border and all you heard and remembered is the future President of the USA telling you to "surge to the border, " why wouldn't you believe the future president and become one of the

Biden at the Three-Year Mark: The Most Active Immigration Presidency Yet Is Mired in Border Crisis Narrative

Since Joe Biden took office, there have been over 6.2 million illegal crossings of our Southern Border, and 7.5 MILLION enforcement encounters nationwide.

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

In 2022, about 4,231 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.23 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States.
About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases.
Again readers... where if Biden effectively gets rid of fossil fuels, what will replace the above 2,538,000,000,000 kWh ?

Nuclear energy has been powering the U.S. grid for the past 6 decades and produces around 1 gigawatt (1,000,000 kWh) of power per plant on average.

To replace the 2.538 trillion kWh generated by fossil fuel plants will require at 1,000,000 kWh/plant/year 2,538 MORE nuclear plants.
Total cost that the 123.6 million consumers/American families will have to pay DIRECTLY or Indirectly through goods/services:$20 trillion!
Or each household will have to pay on their electric bill JUST to replace the fossil fuels guaranteed by Biden...$632/month for 20 years!

What other President has ever urged illegals to cross the border and guaranteed to cost American households $632/month for 20 years to replace fossil fuels. AND MIND this doesn't INCLUDE EV electricity required. Again I've proven that over and over again.
Simple for EVs... 200 million cars (NOT trucks mind you...) average This translates to about 353.3 kWh per month and 4,310.65 kWh per year.
200,000,000 using 4,310 kWh per year will be an additional 862,000,000,000 kWh or 20% more electricity or 5,092,000,000,000 kWh consumed by Americans' 200,000,000 cars.

In summary folks, there has never been a President of the USA who has "guaranteed" to destroy an entire industry that provides 8% of our GDP and a president who has encouraged ("surge to the border" ) nearly 6.2 million illegal crossings !

Real America would charge him with treason for his traitorous policies.

The sonofabitch should go to prison for treason.

Those idiots that voted for him need to be barred from voting ever again due to their stupidity.

The sonofabitch should go to prison for treason.

Those idiots that voted for him need to be barred from voting ever again due to their stupidity.
~~~~~~~
Bu, bu, bu, but.... DNCCPUSA Leftists tell us that Joey Xi Bai Dung is sharp as a tack in his decisions yet on the other hand willing to allow his theft of Highly Secretive National documents from a Senate SCIF and the White House, use them to further his family's and personal wealth while destroying the very country he took an oath the Serve and protect.
So which of the two is Joey Xi Bai Dung guilty of? Is it total corruption, or is Joe too old, and brain addled with dementia to serve as Commander in Chief?

~~~~~~~
Bu, bu, bu, but.... DNCCPUSA Leftists tell us that Joey Xi Bai Dung is sharp as a tack in his decisions yet on the other hand willing to allow his theft of Highly Secretive National documents from a Senate SCIF and the White House, use them to further his family's and personal wealth while destroying the very country he took an oath the Serve and protect.
So which of the two is Joey Xi Bai Dung guilty of? Is it total corruption, or is Joe too old, and brain addled with dementia to serve as Commander in Chief?
So in addition to urging illegals to cross the border and guaranteeing to destroy 60% of our energy generation Biden according to the below, the Justice Department will not charge Biden in classified documents probe.

Special counsel Robert Hur in his report described Biden as
"a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory"
But according to Biden supporters, it's ok for "a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory", have his finger on the nuclear button.
But even some rational Democrats think differently!

Dozens of House Democrats Call on Biden to Give Up Sole Nuclear Launch Authority​

Nearly three dozen House Democrats are urging President Joe Biden to relinquish his sole authority to order the launch of nuclear weapons, arguing that no single person should wield apocalyptic military power.

I wonder why?

Forum List

Back