BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

Nothing wrong with fair trade, but what we have been witnessing is the corrupt side of globalism that is being used to enrich politician's that have figured out how to use this globalism as a way to effect fanaticism and the plundering of our country for their personal gains.

But you VOTED for Trump. Beside the definition of "corrupt globalist politician" is Trump's picture. And your definition fits him to a T - plundering the nation for his own personal gain.

Gee, your panties are really bunched today aren't they, Nancy?

Run out of Midol, you poor thing?
Notice the utter lack of originality from our resident pussy libturd, STD clap.

He thinks calling someone a “Nancy” constitutes a biting bit of wit.

And after I’ve used the Midol line on it, the poor deluded pussy fires it back at me.

Lol.

Anyway, it also can’t post on topic and certainly not with any shred of factual knowledge concerning the subject.

But the best part could still arrive. Gift wrapped: Oh, how Clap will cry (and drip) if the SCOTUS ultimately agrees with the Trump position on Presidential immunity. 👍

But you VOTED for Trump. Beside the definition of "corrupt globalist politician" is Trump's picture. And your definition fits him to a T - plundering the nation for his own personal gain.
nope.

corrupt globalists are not for tariffs or border enforcement, as you are, globalist traitor sellout.

I listened to the hearing. As Chief Justice Roberts said, this isn't just about Trump. This is a ruling "for the ages".

They are trying to find a way to avoid criminal prosecution being weaponized the same way the hacks like Comer and Jordan are trying to weaponize impeachment while at the same time not allowing for a president to shoot someone on Fifth Avenue without consequence.

It's to be a splitting of hairs like we haven't seen in a while.
A ruling "for the ages" his ass. Pompous blowhard Roberts is just looking for a reason to delay the trial for his boy. Forty four POTUS never scratched the surface of the crimes Trump has committed while in office & that self important pompous blowhard is calling this case a ruling "for the ages".

How about they just follow an authentic document "for the ages" called The Constitution instead of trying to blow smoke up our asses with their bullshit?

And after I’ve used the Midol line on it, the poor deluded pussy fires it back at me.

Lol.

Anyway, it also can’t post on topic and certainly not with any shred of factual knowledge concerning the subject.

But the best part could still arrive. Gift wrapped: Oh, how Clap will cry (and drip) if the SCOTUS ultimately agrees with the Trump position on Presidential immunity. 👍
A man stops being a citizen when he becomes President. At that time he becomes part of the machinery. He IS part of the government. He is no longer just John Q Public. He is no longer just a man (or someday, a woman) he is an institution.

Taking away OMBs immunity would be like prosecuting every single member of Congress for the Iraq War. Or prosecuting all 9 SCOTUS Justices for getting a Death Sentence case wrong.

Can't do it. dimocraps -- Listen to me, people....... dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. All they know is what they want. They don't care about consequences. They don't care about future generations, they don't care about anything, especially you and me and our children. They just don't fucking care.

If Presidential Immunity is removed, or severely limited, we will be no better than Paris during the Reign of Terror.

Nobody wants that, not even dimocrap scum.

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ
A ruling "for the ages" his ass. Pompous blowhard Roberts is just looking for a reason to delay the trial for his boy. Forty four POTUS never scratched the surface of the crimes Trump has committed while in office & that self important pompous blowhard is calling this case a ruling "for the ages".

How about they just follow an authentic document "for the ages" called The Constitution instead of trying to blow smoke up our asses with their bullshit?
it's wrong to weaponize the legal system for political reasons.

weaponizing the legal system for politics makes Jesus cry.

0d2f4fb2d1f7da1a5b537939752afb51.jpg

Lol.

PMS really giving you hard time today, Nancy? Or are you upset over your boy being exposed yesterday for the biggest peddler of "fake news" in history?

Sometimes life comes at you hard, right Nan?

A man stops being a citizen when he becomes President. At that time he becomes part of the machinery. He IS part of the government. He is no longer just John Q Public. He is no longer just a man (or someday, a woman) he is an institution.

Taking away OMBs immunity would be like prosecuting every single member of Congress for the Iraq War. Or prosecuting all 9 SCOTUS Justices for getting a Death Sentence case wrong.

Can't do it. dimocraps -- Listen to me, people....... dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. All they know is what they want. They don't cae about consequences. They don't care about future generations, they don't care about anything, especially you and me and our children. They just don't fucking care.

If Presidential Immunity is removed, or severely limited, we will be no better than the Paris during the Reign of Terror.

Nobody wants that, not even dimocrap scum.
can confirm.

PMS really giving you hard time today, Nancy? Or are you upset over your boy being exposed yesterday for the biggest peddler of "fake news" in history?

Sometimes life comes at you hard, right Nan?
See?

No originality at all in poor pathetic Clap.

And he even doubles down on his numerous (perpetual) fails. 😂

And again, the little dick troll boi can’t even post on topic when challenged to do so.

Meanwhile, although I have no idea if the SCOTUS will rule appropriately, it’s killing pussy Clap to think they might just extend the President’s immunity from just civil liability to include immunity from criminal persecutions( like what Potato has been doing to Trump).

Hillary, Victoria Nuland, and CIA were instrumental in Maidan

That is a fact.
The US supported Ukraine's reforms to get them into the EU and away from Russia.
Not sure what your term "instrumental" means. I think it means "encouraged" as opposed to "instigated".
The US and EU waved $billions in investment. Not sure what Russia offered.

See?

No originality at all in poor pathetic Clap.

And he even doubles down on his numerous (perpetual) fails. 😂

And again, the little dick troll boi can’t even post on topic when challenged to do so.

Meanwhile, although I have no idea if the SCOTUS will rule appropriately, it’s killing pussy Clap to think they might just extend the President’s immunity from just civil liability to include immunity from criminal persecutions( like what Potato has been doing to Trump).
You poor thing. Still parrotting, without ANY evidence the bullshit that Biden is behing the Trump prosecutions. Trump told you that, right? :abgg2q.jpg:

But go ahead & play the fool if it makes you feel better, sucker.

You poor thing. Still parrotting, without ANY evidence the bullshit that Biden is behing the Trump prosecutions.

Oh please, bitch. It’s crystal clear and beyond your lame ass denials.

Trump told you that, right?
No. Common sense and basic observational skills. That’s why you’re clueless.
But go ahead & play the fool if it makes you feel better, sucker.
I leave being a fool to retards like you, STD Clap. 👍

What toothpaste?

any bad decision can be undone.

any trade policy can be modified.

trade policy is different than toothpaste, ya dumb globalist box of hair.

your metaphor is epic fail.

How's overturning Roe v Wade working out for you? You'll lose the White House, the House and the Senate over this one.

Any trade policy can be modified. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Putting tariffs on your imports hurts your own people - twice. They pay the tariffs and then they pay the higher prices on domestic goods.

Stop blaming Democrats for Globalism. They fought long and hard against every free trade agreements. The rest of the first world has managed to retrain first world workers for the 21st Century economy. Only the USA is trying to go back to the 1950's.

How's overturning Roe v Wade working out for you? You'll lose the White House, the House and the Senate over this one.

Any trade policy can be modified. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Putting tariffs on your imports hurts your own people - twice. They pay the tariffs and then they pay the higher prices on domestic goods.

Stop blaming Democrats for Globalism. They fought long and hard against every free trade agreements. The rest of the first world has managed to retrain first world workers for the 21st Century economy. Only the USA is trying to go back to the 1950's.
We will gain in the House and win the Senate majority as well as reclaim the WH.

Abortion is a contentious issue. Yes.

But it’s not at the heart and soul of what the electorate is going to be voting over.

Newsflash: it’s a state issue. Right or wrong — it’s a state issue.

Fail harder!

Last edited:
Except you have to imagine that support. I don't have to imagine you all arguing in favor of displacement or for shooting through their children when they're being used as human shields. That's not liberation.
Got any better solutions for dealing with ruthless killer's that don't give a dam about hiding behind their own like the cowards in which they've shown themselves to be ?? We will be waiting for your concrete solutions that will eradicate Hamas and get those innocent hostages out of their evil grip.

We all gain in the House and win the Senate majority as well as reclaim the WH.

Abortion is a contentious issue. Yes.

But it’s not at the heart and soul of what the electorate is going to be voting over.

Newsflash: it’s a state issue. Right or wrong — it’s a state issue.

Fail harder!
They are going to push the abortion issue harder than any other issue ever, and it's because it's the only thing they've got left.

They are so over exposed on their disgusting agenda, and their thoughts of controlling the weather and ozone layer with taxpayer money, and their torture of any citizen that don't go along with their bull shite anymore, that it just ain't funny anymore. They are 21st century evil clowns that are coordinating their overall attacks in an attempt to overcome this nation finally.

Wake the heck up America....Wake up.

Forum List

Back