Navalny died from blood clot, Ukrainian intelligence chief says

LOL! sure that would have worked out just fine.
ANY COMMENT ON THIS ? WHAT DO YOU think about comrades Dugin and Carson ?

Can be so can flying on an aircraft.
the reason people get blood clots on airplanes is mostly the prolonged sitting. My correct point is that the fact that a blood
clot was found in autopsy in Navalney does not prove that he was not MURDERED. ----try to cope with reality

Although Navalny is not beloved in Ukraine (he would not have returned Crimea to Ukraine), I wonder for what purpose the Ukrainians would make up such a story that contradicts the leaders of the countries that support Ukraine.

Vigorous persuasion was the likely reason they were effectively ordered to "come clean".

Moscow advised that they could and would release far more embarrassing material should the SBU try to lie about Navalny who had a long history of heart problems .

I suspect that the Kremlin were the most furious when Navalny croaked . They had him buried in Siberia for the forseeable future before fate intervened .

The lies of those who use the death of Navalny to foster anti-Russian propaganda are debunked. Navalny died of natural causes.

"The head of Ukraine's Defence Intelligence says Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny died from a blood clot, denying speculation that he was killed while in prison.

Kyrylo Budanov was quoted as telling reporters on Sunday that "I may disappoint you, but we know he died from a blood clot," adding that it was "more or less confirmed.""

Blood clots can be induced quite easily.

Forum List

Back