Can Biden be charged with treason?

The law doesn't allow what is presently allowed to happen regarding immigrants. Biden is knowingly breaking the law to the detriment of the country. That's treasonous.
care to specify what law that he is breaking. The one I quoted is specific

The law doesn't allow what is presently allowed to happen regarding immigrants. Biden is knowingly breaking the law to the detriment of the country. That's treasonous.
The law DOES allow it.

Republican groups would sue Biden admin, and WIN in court if it were NOT legal for Biden to do this...

That is how the system works.

He is allowing foreigners in who are just looking for a job, without proper vetting.
law specifically says what they are suppose to do. proper vetting is just your statement of what you wish to believe

If they were not vetting as you say then republican in congress would be all over that but I guess that they are busy with the impeachment. they don't have the time. Still waiting for that one. His 4 years are about up and they still have nothing.

law specifically says what they are suppose to do. proper vetting is just your statement of what you wish to believe

If they were not vetting as you say then republican in congress would be all over that but I guess that they are busy with the impeachment. they don't have the time. Still waiting for that one. His 4 years are about up and they still have nothing.
Proper vetting is determining if they have a criminal background. In many cases this isn't possible, so they enter unvetted.

Proper vetting is determining if they have a criminal background. In many cases this isn't possible, so they enter unvetted.

They still go thru the vetting process. If nothing is found then then they pass that checkpoint

The NVC fills a critical need by improving the manner by which federal officials identify individuals who may present a threat to national security, border security, homeland security, or public safety. Over time, the U.S. Government has developed multiple, unconnected processes to bring together threat information already lawfully held by the government about individuals seeking to enter the United States or obtain benefits under our immigration laws.

I would suspect you leading to a point held by some that immigrates increase the crime rate.

Well as long as there are as many citizens who commit crime, whether immigrants commit crimes is a possibility but it will be dwarfed by citizens who commit crime.

People commit crime

The main difference is that immigrants will face jail time and then deported.

People with criminal records have been caught by the system. yet if the sneak across the boarder then there really is no process if and when they are caught.

Last edited:
Definition of Treason:
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000;
Two statements and actions by Biden to support the charge of treason!
Statement 1. Giving aid and comfort to enemies of the USA..
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Actions:
Biden starts fast on immigration by halting border wall and travel ban while embracing DACA
Wed January 20, 2021

President Joe Biden kicked off his term by signing out a series of immigration executive actions, moving swiftly to undo many Trump administration policies and ending the national emergency that diverted millions of dollars to the border wall.
Biden outlined an ambitious immigration agenda on the campaign trail that would reverse the actions of his predecessor, vowing – for example – to introduce comprehensive immigration legislation and maintain programs that provide relief to immigrants living in the United States.

Aiding and abetting illegal immigrants.
According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 4,366 migrants from China encountered Border Patrol officials after crossing the southern border without authorization from October 2022 to February 2023. That compares with the 421 migrants who were encountered during the same period in 2021 and 2022.
a 937% in just 1 year under Biden increase in illegals coming from the number 1 malevolent country!

The second destructive anti-American statement:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Destruction of an industry that provides
1) America's oil and natural gas industry supports 10.3 million jobs in the United States and nearly 8 percent of our nation's Gross Domestic Product. Oil & Natural Gas Contribution to U.S. Economy Fact Sheet
So Biden guarantees to destroy nearly 10% of the USA GDP and nearly 11 million jobs!
2) Replace of the 4,165,030,000,000kWh total power in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
In 2022, about 4,231 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.23 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States. About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases.
AGAIN Biden is "guaranteeing" to destroy 60% of our electricity generation!
If this isn't "giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death" what more proof than guaranteeing to destroy 60% of our electricity and urging a "surge to the border" by people that are illegal and from countries that want to destroy the USA!

Can you charge a nice old elderly man with memory problems with treason?

All that made up shit aside, what would you charge him with it for?

Keeping in mind that it has to be stuff that actually happened, not shit invented by fox or breitbart.
These are Biden's own words!

I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Finally, federal law also prohibits certain forms of “incitement,” a term sometimes used interchangeably with “solicitation.” So, for instance, 18 U.S.C. § 2383 forbids incitement of an insurrection or rebellion against the federal government.
Solicitation to commit a crime involves seeking out someone else to engage in a criminal act. Simply put, defendants could be charged with solicitation if they ask another person to commit a felony.
Biden said "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "
Biden favors the destruction of an industry that provides
Now for the second statement supported with FACTS!
Biden guarantees to rid 60% of the electricity generated (over 253,860,000,000,000 kWh) by fossil fuels!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

In 2022, about 4,230,000,000,000 trillion kWh of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States. About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases.
So Biden "guarantees" to destroy 60% of electric generating fossil fuel plants, ALL THE WHILE PROMOTING MORE ELECTRICITY USAGE, I.E. EVs!

Finally, federal law also prohibits certain forms of “incitement,” a term sometimes used interchangeably with “solicitation.” So, for instance, 18 U.S.C. § 2383 forbids incitement of an insurrection or rebellion against the federal government.
Solicitation to commit a crime involves seeking out someone else to engage in a criminal act. Simply put, defendants could be charged with solicitation if they ask another person to commit a felony.
Biden said "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "
Biden guarantees to rid 60% of the electricity generated (over 253,860,000,000,000 kWh) by fossil fuels!

In 2022, about 4,230,000,000,000 trillion kWh of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States. About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases.
So Biden "guarantees" to destroy 60% of electric generating fossil fuel plants, ALL THE WHILE PROMOTING MORE ELECTRICITY USAGE, I.E. EVs!

YOu know as well as I that he's talking about a surge of people from this side to handle the influx.

Nothing is impossible for Biden's fate if Trump is elected.
The proof of that is in nothing is impossible for Trump if he loses.

America still has the outstanding question to answer on the stolen/legitimate election.

Nobody should be under any illusions that the question will be answered by the law.
There is no question because there was no stolen election.

Stop the damn lying.

Stop the damn lying.
Are you saying Biden should "stop the damn lying"?
Or are you saying he didn't say this which you can watch on the video?

"While the Constitution’s Framers shared the centuries-old view that all citizens owed a duty of loyalty to their home nation, they included the Treason Clause not so much to underscore the seriousness of such a betrayal, but to guard against the historic use of treason prosecutions by repressive governments to silence otherwise legitimate political opposition."

And before you go there, Benedict Donald's Jan 6th plot to overturn the election he lost is not legitimate political opposition.
Never happened

1710032817339.png

He should be, along with the entire Democrat party. :mad:

I agree.

If this isn't treason I don't know what is

The current administration and all of their supporters are directly responsible for every single death, rape, robbery, crime, every illegal has committed. They are to blame for the damage done to national security. Every single dime that has helped create inflation spent on the illegals. Every single officer hurt by illegals. All the children pushed out of their school and damaging their education to make room for illegals. All the money, time, energy, resources and manpower lost dealing with the illegals and so on.

Every single bit of it is his fault, his administrations fault and the fault of every supporter. If it were for them the illegals couldn't have done any of those things because they wouldn't even be in the country.

Knowingly, willing and intentionally performing their actions that have caused grave danger to our nation and it's society, even long after seeing it's effects, is treason. They have all betrayed America itself and every single American citizen on purpose.

I agree.

If this isn't treason I don't know what is

The current administration and all of their supporters are directly responsible for every single death, rape, robbery, crime, every illegal has committed. They are to blame for the damage done to national security. Every single dime that has helped create inflation spent on the illegals. Every single officer hurt by illegals. All the children pushed out of their school and damaging their education to make room for illegals. All the money, time, energy, resources and manpower lost dealing with the illegals and so on.

Every single bit of it is his fault, his administrations fault and the fault of every supporter. If it were for them the illegals couldn't have done any of those things because they wouldn't even be in the country.

Knowingly, willing and intentionally performing their actions that have caused grave danger to our nation and it's society, even long after seeing it's effects, is treason. They have all betrayed America itself and every single American citizen on purpose.
Every thing you wrote is so true. I'm going to add one more aspect.
When Biden said..
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

This was said to people like my Ukrainian relatives who are naturalized legal American citizens.
But because Biden especially at his age he didn't seem to understand that "Illegal" migrants would hear
"surge to the border"!
Consequently this is the result which is NOT only illegal but extremely dangerous.
This is why he should have never been president BUT the reason he is is BECAUSE of illegal migrants!
TrumpvsBidenilleagals010324.png

Forum List

Back