Video-"The stench of dead bodies is strong"...cars floating...houses floating.....where is FEMA?

1728174528837.png

Not from the news, I see, only the anonymous internet YouTube.
It appears like FEMA is doing a lot of waiting.....and they aren't helping much.

Their job is to help, not get in the way and putting up paperwork walls and redtape.

People are starving and dying from heat-exhaustion.

FEMA seems to be taking their time while people need help like yesterday.

It appears like FEMA is doing a lot of waiting.....and they aren't helping much.

Their job is to help, not get in the way and putting up paperwork walls and redtape.

People are starving and dying from heat-exhaustion.

FEMA seems to be taking their time while people need help like yesterday.

He gave up the ghost

It's not difficult to divide anything. Maybe you should understand that when you try to talk about the ACTUAL numbers of criminal offenders as a percentage of the US population.

So try the same division the next time a Repubican is president during a disaster.
Sheesh. You don't even know what the topic is. Oh well. Have a good night.

I explained this to you in another thread. The rotation is scheduled often years in advance. If they don't go, someone over there stays even longer. If you have ever been deployed, getting extended is a killer. There is more than sufficient manpower in the Tennesse NG to handle the problem. An armored cavalry unit is not going to have the equipment to fix the roads and bridges right now. What they need is civil engineering units and aviation units with their helicopters to fly in supplies. I see you just didn't push the "I believe" button!

You know that FEMA does not govern the National Guard. Our governor does. I saw Connecticut's aviation unit flying in supplies about a week ago. FEMA did nothing getting them there. They are not supposed to!

Edited to ad:
At least 500 troops from Fort Campbell up the street from me are being sent to east Tennessee.
I know how it works. I come from a very military family. But why do we deploy anybody to Kuwait? And is that more important than saving lives in the worst natural disaster in America in a century?

And one of the comments to that post:

Of course they may have offered and the government refused them too.

Democrats scream bloody-murder when a Transsexual shoots up a school, blaming guns and Republicans.

If Trump was POTUS right now they'd be screaming about all of the black people drowning in Ashville.

Forum List

Back