Pregnancy Being Criminalized

Red states are going after pregnant women to force them to bear their fetus’ no matter what

Women are dying
Women are being criminally charged

It’s a disgrace

And yes this is political
Well, abortion extremists just deny the unborn the status human being. Can I do this to people that I don´t want, as well? I mean, is that not even more legit? After all, I had no opportunity of contraception. I will call it post birth contraception.

You twits are so gullible it would be funny of it wasn't so sad.

"The majority of charges cited in the report alleged substance use during pregnancy, for legal and illegal substances alike. In the vast majority of cases (191 [out of 210]), the charges brought against the pregnant person did not require any “proof” of harm to the fetus or baby, but merely a perceived risk of harm."

Nothing to do with abortion. Nothing to do with Dobbs. Nothing to do with "Red states ... going after pregnant women to force them to bear their fetus’ no matter what"

These laws have been on the books for decades to protect babies from their mothers using drugs.
Where does that come from? It’s not in the link quoted

Red states are going after pregnant women to force them to bear their fetus’ no matter what

Women are dying

It’s a disgrace

Gee, imagine if a bank robber said he shouldn’t have to live with the consequences of making a bad decision.

🤦‍♂️

Red states have always had the highest maternal and infant death rates..

Texas, Mississippi, Georgia , Louisiana and Missouri are on par with third world countries.
Missouri's infant mortality rate is the same as Maine, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Delaware, you lying slut.

Women are dying

It’s a disgrace

Look who is spreading conspiracy theories! High Horse Lesh, shocking! :abgg2q.jpg:

Missouri true but

Southern states not so good

Red states in general… not so good
It's a mixed bag. North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Utah...they are all red states and they do very well.

The Northeast generally does well.

The Mid-Atlantic states like Maryland, Virginia and Delaware do less well than all of the above...and Maryland is a Deep Blue and very rich state.

Southern states not so good

Red states in general… not so good
I used the CDC map, which is a little different than that one.

But every state is improving.

At the CDC you can go back to 2005 and see the difference even though the colors remain the same.

• Fact
Reactions: Ava

Forum List

Back