USMB Coffee Shop IV

Discovered an ailment I didn't know existed....... Discovered it the hard way I might add...... It's called "mouse shoulder" and unfortunately I didn't equate the increasing pain with mousing on my computer until it became rather severe. Switched the mouse over to the right hand and trying not to use my left at all. in everything.
Turns out all I needed to do was raise my chair seat up an inch or three and that would have prevented it. Icing, massaging, stretching will help over time. NSAIDs would be nice but I can only take them in very limiter quantities so basically just before bedtime. Fun, fun........... Every day's a new adventure......... :sigh2:

Discovered an ailment I didn't know existed....... Discovered it the hard way I might add...... It's called "mouse shoulder" and unfortunately I didn't equate the increasing pain with mousing on my computer until it became rather severe. Switched the mouse over to the right hand and trying not to use my left at all. in everything.
Turns out all I needed to do was raise my chair seat up an inch or three and that would have prevented it. Icing, massaging, stretching will help over time. NSAIDs would be nice but I can only take them in very limiter quantities so basically just before bedtime. Fun, fun........... Every day's a new adventure......... :sigh2:
Everyone with this ailment raise your mouse hand...err maybe not.

I did the weekend shopping on two bikes. I did the longer trip for one item on the road bike then the shorter trip for more items on the ATB with a big basket. The pie I wanted was out of stock, so I could have done both on one bike.

I haven't heard of that one. Something different than carpal tunnel? I can appreciate the issues with NSAIDS as I can't take them at all. But I find that Tylenol or its generic acetaminophen coupled with Hemp Oil (non narcotic) tablets as an anti-inflammatory works just as well.

I did the weekend shopping on two bikes. I did the longer trip for one item on the road bike then the shorter trip for more items on the ATB with a big basket. The pie I wanted was out of stock, so I could have done both on one bike.
Welcome to the Coffee Shop Sparker. Be sure to read over the OP to see what we're all about here and then keep right on joining in. I don't think I could get the dozen oranges and dozen apples and ten pounds of potatoes etc. that I usually buy at the grocery store into a bike basket or otherwise I might think about it. But thinking about riding a bike in Albuquerque traffic, then again maybe not.

Anyhow we're happy you found us and if it gets too crazy out there on the rest of the board, this is a good refuge. :)

First timers to the Coffee Shop receive a complimentary beverage so here you go:
1726465040194.png

Forum List

Back