Video-"The stench of dead bodies is strong"...cars floating...houses floating.....where is FEMA?

Skip that link. Use the others, including the local fox station.
People on the ground say you and trump are wrong and FEMA is there in force, along with Guard units from multiple states. All you got is some random YouTuber.
This has nothing to do with Trump.

Right now people are dying because of the neglect of the Biden Adm.

What may be happening in your neighborhood isn't the same as what is happening everywhere else.

Last edited:
This woman was able to get into Asheville and says the stench of dead bodies is overwhelming. She lives in Forest City (I've been there) and everyone is telling folks to donate to FEMA but she says neighbors helping neighbors is how everyone is really being helped. Lines to get gas are an hour long and you are allocated a certain amount of gas per vehicle. She said the Dams are in jeopardy from all the debris piling up in the Dams.

You'll believe anything Cult 45 tells you.

You disingenuously posted some math that you won't do if a republican is in office.

Everything you and the other scumbags are posting is lies.
It isn't difficult to divide the population of Buncombe County into $12 million. Well, it might be for you. . .

This woman was able to get into Asheville and says the stench of dead bodies is overwhelming. She lives in Forest City (I've been there) and everyone is telling folks to donate to FEMA but she says neighbors helping neighbors is how everyone is really being helped. Lines to get gas are an hour long and you are allocated a certain amount of gas per vehicle. She said the Dams are in jeopardy from all the debris piling up in the Dams.

God has forsaken the MAGAs.

It isn't difficult to divide the population of Buncombe County into $12 million. Well, it might be for you. . .
It's not difficult to divide anything. Maybe you should understand that when you try to talk about the ACTUAL numbers of criminal offenders as a percentage of the US population.

So try the same division the next time a Repubican is president during a disaster.

You'll believe anything Cult 45 tells you.

Cult 45 did not tell me, the girl in the video who drove into Asheville, told me of the stench of death. I can find more videos for you where people are hungry, muddy, feeling lost and want a warm bed to sleep in tonight. If that's what you would like. I think you forget "I" was one of those storm victims in SC. There is a large tree on my house tonight and I lost all my food about $350 worth that I had to throw away. I had no power for 7 days and no way to shower.

Cult 45 did not tell me, the girl in the video who drove into Asheville, told me of the stench of death. I can find more videos for you where people are hungry, muddy, feeling lost and want a warm bed to sleep in tonight. If that's what you would like. I think you forget "I" was one of those storm victims in SC. There is a large tree on my house tonight and I lost all my food about $350 worth that I had to throw away. I had no power for 7 days and no way to shower.

Saw a horrendous video of a truck being pulled out of the water covered by a yellow tarp. I knew

I don't know how anybody can watch that and not at least question whether FEMA is giving us a lot of bullsh*t about how well they are handling the disaster. That the press releases/news reports are pure propaganda vs what is actually happening.

If these people on the ground there are telling it like it is, and FEMA is actually refusing help while giving contracts to Democrat cronies, they are likely to have a lot of blood on their hands.

She mentioned a rumor that 700 National Guardsman from Tennessee have been deployed to Kuwait. This is apparently true.

The media has been very quiet about that deployment. This news story is dated September 26 which is the day that Helene hit the Florida Big Bend area. More than 700 National Guardsmen were scheduled to deploy to Kuwait on Saturday September 28. According to the linked story, they would spend some weeks at Fort Bliss Tx to prepare them for Kuwait.

First, why are we sending our military to Kuwait?
Second, did the government send these people on to Texas when by Saturday it was obvious they could be needed to disaster relief?

I explained this to you in another thread. The rotation is scheduled often years in advance. If they don't go, someone over there stays even longer. If you have ever been deployed, getting extended is a killer. There is more than sufficient manpower in the Tennesse NG to handle the problem. An armored cavalry unit is not going to have the equipment to fix the roads and bridges right now. What they need is civil engineering units and aviation units with their helicopters to fly in supplies. I see you just didn't push the "I believe" button!

You know that FEMA does not govern the National Guard. Our governor does. I saw Connecticut's aviation unit flying in supplies about a week ago. FEMA did nothing getting them there. They are not supposed to!

Edited to ad:
At least 500 troops from Fort Campbell up the street from me are being sent to east Tennessee.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back