Video-"The stench of dead bodies is strong"...cars floating...houses floating.....where is FEMA?

And Nagin was convicted for stealing the relief funds. If I'm not mistaken, he won free room and board in prison for that!!!
Yes. Even that long ago the media bent over backwards to keep from identifying him as Democrat. If he had been a Republican, that would have been attached to every single news report/account published or broadcast.

And now the media is not only highly partisan but no long even tries to be objective when they protect Democrats and attack Republicans. We cannot trust either the government or the Democrat controlled media to tell us what is happening.

That woman making her report in the OP is far more likely to be honest about what is happening in North Carolina than any leftist talking head on television. Most especially since she was intentionally not engaging in hyperbole or insinuations of blame but was just telling it like it is.

If I remember. Katrina was mostly isolated to Louisiana and Mississippi. The Helene hurricane was Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee. (heavy damage SC and NC).

In my city in SC, I went to 3 grocery stores because one of the stores had no eggs, no deli meats like bologna, ham and cheese to make sandwiches. I walked down the toilet paper aisle and the entire aisle is empty. Yesterday the entire dairy section was wiped out, no milk of any kind.
Don't forget Virginia

This woman was able to get into Asheville and says the stench of dead bodies is overwhelming. She lives in Forest City (I've been there) and everyone is telling folks to donate to FEMA but she says neighbors helping neighbors is how everyone is really being helped. Lines to get gas are an hour long and you are allocated a certain amount of gas per vehicle. She said the Dams are in jeopardy from all the debris piling up in the Dams.

Where is FEMA

FEMA

There are more than 700 FEMA personnel on the ground in North Carolina, and 1,300 urban search and rescue personnel. In Buncombe County, FEMA has approved 14,000 applications and more than $12 million has been dispersed to disaster survivors. To register for Disaster Assistance, call 1-800-621-FEMA or visit disasterassistance.gov. FEMA Disaster Survivor Assistance Teams are out in the community today at the WNC Agricultural Center at 1801 Fanning Bridge Road in Fletcher, Pack Square Park at 80 Court Plaza in Asheville, A-B Tech at 340 Victoria Road in Asheville, and Black Mountain Ingles.

Looks like they are getting plenty of assistance to me, same as reported by Governors and mayors.

Where is FEMA

FEMA

There are more than 700 FEMA personnel on the ground in North Carolina, and 1,300 urban search and rescue personnel. In Buncombe County, FEMA has approved 14,000 applications and more than $12 million has been dispersed to disaster survivors. To register for Disaster Assistance, call 1-800-621-FEMA or visit disasterassistance.gov. FEMA Disaster Survivor Assistance Teams are out in the community today at the WNC Agricultural Center at 1801 Fanning Bridge Road in Fletcher, Pack Square Park at 80 Court Plaza in Asheville, A-B Tech at 340 Victoria Road in Asheville, and Black Mountain Ingles.

Looks like they are getting plenty of assistance to me, same as reported by Governors and mayors.
Your disasterassistance.gov link goes to USAToday, not the federal government.....and they asked me to log in my device.

F*ck them.

Where is FEMA

FEMA

With all respect, I tend to believe the citizen who drove into Asheville and described to you what she saw and smelled. Yes, FEMA is present but apparetly they need MORE help, more soldiers, more volunteers. This is a HUGE job!

You are the dumbest fucking people on the planet. :lol:

No need for you Morons to look any further than someone saying something on the internet. :lol:

Your disasterassistance.gov link goes to USAToday, not the federal government.....and they asked me to log in my device.

F*ck them.
Skip that link. Use the others, including the local fox station.
People on the ground say you and trump are wrong and FEMA is there in force, along with Guard units from multiple states. All you got is some random YouTuber.

With all respect, I tend to believe the citizen who drove into Asheville and described to you what she saw and smelled. Yes, FEMA is present but apparetly they need MORE help, more soldiers, more volunteers. This is a HUGE job!
Believe what you like. The local authorities, local governors say different.

Indeed. I saw an interview of a helicopter pilot/owner who was rescuing folks by going out and looking for them. Soon he was joined by a few more and, at the time, 60 private helicopter owners joined in the search. FEMA was nowhere to be seen he said.

Skip that link. Use the others, including the local fox station.
People on the ground say you and trump are wrong and FEMA is there in force, along with Guard units from multiple states. All you got is some random YouTuber.
FEMA WAS NOT there in the immediate aftermath. They are LATE getting there. Private citizens have done all the emergent rescue. FEMA should be able to be on the ground right away, they were not and probably many folks died because of it.

Forum List

Back