Bill has been introduced to re-direct FEMA funds from illegals to Helene victims

Trump already has power. Power he had to give up to win. I believe he is looking towards his mortality and is running to make a legacy that will be remembered far into the future. The working man's memory.

No taxes on tips.
No taxes on overtime.
No taxes on credit card debt? I don't know how that would work.
Way back when, you deducted the interest you paid on your credit cards every year.

Trump inherited the equivalent of 1 billion dollars in todays money from his father. In one year, he lost 900 million. He dd not turn anything into 6.2 bilion. He got a 40 year tax abatement, he stiffed contractors and used illegal immigrants to work for him. Trump inherited his daddys business, the people he had working for him, were his daddys employees. The fact he was handed a bilion and went bankrupt shows that he is a poor businessman.
You said 1b. Assuming you are right, he turned that into 6.2b.
Show proof Trump filed bankruptcy, and don't waste my time showing me a corp that filed bankruptcy, they do that all the time when doing so makes more money than not.
And all fathers are supposed to try to give their kids a better life than they themselves had. And, you would deprive Trump's father from doing so just because he's rich?

You said 1b. Assuming you are right, he turned that into 6.2b.
Show proof Trump filed bankruptcy, and don't waste my time showing me a corp that filed bankruptcy, they do that all the time when doing so makes more money than not.
And all fathers are supposed to try to give their kids a better life than they themselves had. And, you would deprive Trump's father from doing so just because he's rich?
Trump didn't turn anything into 6.2 billion.

I don'thave to show you jack squat. Trump is an inheritance baby born with a gold spon stuck in his mouth and the sense of entitlement that goes wih it. He built nothing and if we use your excuse, the fact his corporations filed for bankruptcy 6 times shows he is a poor businessman. Stop making excuses, trump has claimed he was self made. He's not.

Your ignorance knows no boundary. The reason they give out $750 is not because they're out of money. It's because this is a specific FEMA program called Critical Needs Assistance. It's a one time $750 assistance.

The program existed under Trump too, only then, they handed out $500, not $750...

What does 750 buy in a critical condition?

Trump didn't turn anything into 6.2 billion.

I don'thave to show you jack squat. Trump is an inheritance baby born with a gold spon stuck in his mouth and the sense of entitlement that goes wih it. He built nothing and if we use your excuse, the fact his corporations filed for bankruptcy 6 times shows he is a poor businessman. Stop making excuses, trump has claimed he was self made. He's not.
Still pretzeling

Forum List

Back