Bill has been introduced to re-direct FEMA funds from illegals to Helene victims

Dumbass, electric isn't out everywhere.
Fly the people the hell out of the flood zone, to a HOTEL that has electricity. Pay for the hotel. Pretend they are illegal aliens.

Consultant solves another problem. I'll send an invoice.
Yep, the consultant solves a problem that doesn't exist yet again. Debit cards to pay for a hotel will last them a whole couple of days in hotels that no longer exist because there were never any to start with. In the Asheville area, there are hotels, many still have no power or internet service. Everywhere else, not even that good. You obviously are unfamiliar with Appalachia.

I swear, you get dumber by the minute. I was not talking about illegals! I was talking about why giving people debit cards with no electricity, internet, or stores to use them in was really f-ing stupid!
Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit, Gilligan.

Go back and read the post you responded to as many times as it takes. He was talking about the Harris regime giving illegals money and turning around and saying we don’t have squat to give the Helene victims.
‘And you taught our youth. That’s some scary shit, Simp.

Go back and read the post you responded to as many times as it takes. He was talking about the Harris regime giving illegals money and turning around and saying we don’t have squat to give the Helene victims.
Harris didn't give illegals shit. She was not in charge of anything, despite it being stated she was. Harris is the willing scapegoat for Biden who let Mayorkas run wild. I was specifically talking about the Helene victims if YOU had any reading comprehension. What was done in the past has no bearing on taking care of the people in Helene's path. A debit card for $750 is a fucking insult as they can't even use it as a doorstop in their flooded-out home, even if they have one. You and your ilk are politicizing an issue where these people need help, not money.

A: I had a 40+ year career starting with computer programming that quickly advanced from there due to critical thinking skills.

Now here is what I would consider a good basic education on understanding the Disaster Recovery monetary concern: Understanding Disaster Appropriations

What is your preferred source for understanding the situation?
So, you are Google expert? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

You crack me up, Dumbfuck. Yeah, that post did start about the migrants, but it included...

Give them a f***ing debit card for $5k and cut out all of the red tape.

"Them" being the hurricane victims, many without electricity, who were discussed in the response YOU didn't comprehend.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Harris didn't give illegals shit. She was not in charge of anything, despite it being stated she was. Harris is the willing scapegoat for Biden who let Mayorkas run wild. I was specifically talking about the Helene victims if YOU had any reading comprehension. What was done in the past has no bearing on taking care of the people in Helene's path. A debit card for $750 is a fucking insult as they can't even use it as a doorstop in their flooded-out home, even if they have one. You and your ilk are politicizing an issue where these people need help, not money.
Cool unhinged rant, Simp.

Doesn’t change the fact your reading comprehension sux sweaty donkey balls.
Go back and read the post you responded to as many times as it takes for you to see the light.

LOLOL

You crack me up, Dumbfuck. Yeah, that post did start about the migrants, but it included...

Give them a f***ing debit card for $5k and cut out all of the red tape.

"Them" being the hurricane victims, many without electricity, who were discussed in the response YOU didn't comprehend.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Always hilarious when you selectively cut and paste part of a post, then spin it instead of quoting the actual post.

Your game is weak, Simp.

Forum List

Back