Why Harris says she is black?

Is it? Says you or is there some official source for this information of yours? :dunno:
Well you could always investigate to see if what I said is true. Why you need to outsource your thinking to some "official source" (whatever that is) is beyond me, but fits with the leftist inability to think for themselves.

Well you could always investigate to see if what I said is true. Why you need to outsource your thinking to some "official source" (whatever that is) is beyond me, but fits with the leftist inability to think for themselves.
I can think for myself just fine. It's why I think you're a fucking moron for using a word that has no real biological meaning and was instead used by morons who thought that humanity was divided up between Caucasians, mongoloids or negroids. Or you're a moron with no sense of direction and you think India is located in the Caucasus region of Europe. What type of moron are you exactly is my real question.

I can think for myself just fine. It's why I think you're a fucking moron for using a word that has no real biological meaning and was instead used by morons who thought that humanity was divided up between Caucasians, mongoloids or negroids. Or you're a moron with no sense of direction and you think India is located in the Caucasus region of Europe. What type of moron are you exactly is my real question.
I haven't seen you do any thinking so far.

Forum List

Back