Fallen kosher iDF boy killed

You admit you’re for the terrorists.
I am going to try one last time

You have one side fighting for its existence and survival!!! They are the most oppressed people in history . They are the good guys !!

The other side you have extreme radicals who only target civilians and. children . They have zero concern about innocent human life and kill for fun and their Satanic evil god

They are not even from the area and are trying to steal and occupy every single inch for their fake race of terrorist

That simple !! Good vs evil

I am going to try one last time

You have one side fighting for its existence and survival!!! They are the most oppressed people in history . They are the good guys !!

The other side you have extreme radicals who only target civilians and. children . They have zero concern about innocent human life and kill for fun and their Satanic evil god

They are not even from the area and are trying to steal and occupy every single inch for their fake race of terrorist

That simple !! Good vs evil
Projection again.

Israel is not fighting for its existence. That’s propaganda. No nation or resistance movement can threaten it, due to it’s powerful military fully supported by the US military.

Your hatred of Muslims and Arabs is evident and due to propaganda you’ve consumed.

Projection again.

Israel is not fighting for its existence. That’s propaganda. No nation or resistance movement can threaten it, due to it’s powerful military fully supported by the US military.

Your hatred of Muslims and Arabs is evident and due to propaganda you’ve consumed.

I don’t like Muslims and never have or will

Forum List

Back