If Trump Wins This Election I Might Not Be Around That Much Anymore

Oh and in the very beginning I would be posting an awful lot about how Trump will be taking out the trash that the democrats left, but other than that I would much rather relax and not have to worry an awful lot about the news anymore but I can't right now as it's a very crucial time in our country. Now more than ever as we're currently fighting to get our country back.

Just one of the things that I have in common with Donald Trump is I would rather not be here every day. It gets really rather tiring being insulted and having lies told about you and your words twisted around every single day but yet I come back.

Why? Simple. I love this country and I will never stop exposing the lies of the radical left and stop exercising my right to free speech. At this point I'm at give me liberty or give me death.

If our country was in a great place and if Trump was president right now then there wouldn't be much to talk about and I could take regular vacations from this place since right now it's very draining on me.

However, the left isn't stopping with coming after us and I doubt that they ever will completely stop but I believe that a Trump/Vance Administration would make things a whole lot better.

This isn't really about politics anymore though for as somebody said on the Trump rally last night, it's good versus evil and we can't let evil win. So that's why I'm still here and I'm not backing down. I will continue to fight! Fight! Fight!
Hallelujah. Is that a promise? Please please say yes.

Forum List

Back