If Trump Wins This Election I Might Not Be Around That Much Anymore

I love this country
I LOVE my Country.

Am I still a Commie?

No matter who becomes the NEXT POTUS, OUR lives won't change.

I will still have a Job.
You Won't.

I will still be financially secure, because I work my ass off.
You will STILL collect money from the Government you despise and bad mouth.....daily.

If Trump Wins This Election I Might Not Be Around That Much Anymore​

Well, moron, why would anyone care? NaziCons are a dime a dozen on USMB.

Maybe they should move to Biden's America, since it performed better against global inflation than their countries did.

Your talking point is hot garbage.

As you were and will always be, despite the facts. ..

This is the problem with information today, some receive it from the same sources, most of which have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years if a nation was focused on winning. Others pursue as many sources as possible and synergize the information, appreciating the risk of the same trajectory increasing.

The Axis, lead by the reinforced partnership of China and Russia is going to require a gargantuan shift so that America remains solvent and not an ongoing fiscal concern. All massive taxation and hand outs will result in is the increased impossibility of upward mobility unless through a career in government.

I'm not leaving completely and you know I like you so you wouldn't take any political talk about you seriously right?

I take that like as a yes but we currently have bigger fish to fry White 6 because a liberal just threatened to burn down churches if Trump wins.

This is the problem with information today, some receive it from the same sources, most of which have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years if a nation was focused on winning. Others pursue as many sources as possible and synergize the information, appreciating the risk of the same trajectory increasing.

The Axis, lead by the reinforced partnership of China and Russia is going to require a gargantuan shift so that America remains solvent and not an ongoing fiscal concern. All massive taxation and hand outs will result in is the increased impossibility of upward mobility unless through a career in government.
America is and will remain the most secure investment on the planet.

I take that like as a yes but we currently have bigger fish to fry White 6 because a liberal just threatened to burn down churches if Trump wins.
Trolling like this^^

I've never understood the appeal. Why are trolls like you willing to embarrass themselves and make themselves look like the dumbest people on the planet?

Is it worth it? I don't get it.

America is and will remain the most secure investment on the planet.

Yep. I'm sure you understand the world better than I do.

I've come to acceptance of the outcome of this election and the potential fallout. You will eventually come to this acceptance also.

As I've said repeatedly, not with any pleasure; China is going to win. It's as clear as the sky is blue how they are going to achieve this. Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Last edited:
Yup. Church burnings. Get ready for church burnings.

Trolling like this^^

I've never understood the appeal. Why are trolls like you willing to embarrass themselves and make themselves look like the dumbest people on the planet?

Is it worth it? I don't get it.

Does the quoted post above look like trolling to you and White 6, you think this is funny? I don't think that they're joking. I mean, what if a Republican said this?

Forum List

Back