Democrats: The Party of a Govt America Does Not Trust

Disagreement is not hate.

Look at what has been said about me in this thread. THAT is hate--all on your side

I wouldn’t necessarily say hate
It depends on your motivation.

If you are spreading misinformation out of ignorance, it is understandable.

If you are spreading misinformation out of a desire to see more people die of COVID, then hate is appropriate

Now that the Corpse has been exposed for what it is and the Kumstain has seen some daylight, I don't think the party that likes to fuck kids will seize power again until they align more with the electorate.... which could take a generation or two.

This sloppy fuck couldn't run a fruit stand on the highway.... and the entire planet knows it. :laughing0301:

Sorry. You're pretty goofy, but I was married to a banshee from hell. You wouldn't amount to a small pimple on her fat ass, of which there were many.

I have been married to my husband for 30 years. We are best friends. He is my favorite person in the world.

That is what rate means
Proportion to population
The US was much worse than similar countries
As Sue said, that was due to the health state of the American population.

I know precisely what it meant, and you were wrong.

I wouldn’t necessarily say hate
It depends on your motivation.

If you are spreading misinformation out of ignorance, it is understandable.

If you are spreading misinformation out of a desire to see more people die of COVID, then hate is appropriate
But either way she spreads misinformation on a regular basis

That you would ever give lectures to someone about spreading misinformation. Ever.
rightwinger

Just a simple perusal of the information shows your qualifier of "among similar countries" to be dishonest.

USA 3,099.62 d/ per million population

Peru 6,481.71 d/ per million population

As a proportion, if 6,481.71 people per million had been dying in the USA, then 2.1 million people would have died from the virus at that point.

As it stands, our death rate was half that of Peru's. Move along.

1728224713125.png

1728224737500.png

Last edited:
rightwinger

Just a simple perusal of the information shows your qualifier of "among similar countries" to be dishonest.

USA 3,099.62 d/ per million population

Peru 6,481.71 d/ per million population

As a proportion, if 6,481.71 people per million had been dying in the USA, then 2.1 million people would have died from the virus at that point.

As it stands, our death rate was half that of Peru's. Move along.

View attachment 1022724
View attachment 1022725
I am sorry

Maybe you consider Peru to be a similar country to the US

I don’t

Then you have preconceived biases. I don't. I consider world statistics, not cherry-picking data based on if we belong to the G7 or not.

I am sorry
But economically, I don’t consider Peru the equivalent of the US
They do not have a healthcare system at our level

Odd that of all the countries in the world, you would pick Peru

I am sorry
But economically, I don’t consider Peru the equivalent of the US
They do not have a healthcare system at our level

Odd that of all the countries in the world, you would pick Peru
World statistics, not G7 statistics.

For all your pontificating about our levels, it felt like we were the worst in the world, not just of the G7.

For all our healthcare spending, to have that many deaths? It had nothing to do with Trump, or Covid denial. It has most to do with a healthcare system languishing in political malpractice and spending largesse, a country that over the past three decades that became unhealthier and unhealthier.

If Trump wins--and at this point I think it's likely, but not for sure--the roots of this started in 2020, during Covid.

No matter how badly Democrats want to tie him to the vaccine, lockdowns, and other terrible policies, they're the party of the Covid Response, which was a disaster. We're still not talking about the depth and breadth of it, but it's showing up in how readily people understand that FEMA does not support Americans, but is interested in illegals. How our govt will support Ukraine, and not flood victims.

No one trusts the govt, and Democrats are now the party of Big Government.

And Big Government has become very uncool among some interesting groups.

Good luck, Democrats.

The Democrats are the 21st Century's fascists.

Forum List

Back