General Question for everyone!

Principles and humanity cannot be faked. Ethics and morals can be faked, as easily as faking being smart.
Look into any Church congregation for proof of the latter.

I feel like any discussion topic takes a turn down a dead end road whenever Jr. High slurs are tossed around. No one wants to talk to the people that use those. Or, at least I don't.

Throughout history, dissension between people has always existed and will always exist. That is life. We all have had different lives, different cultures, different opinions and different objective. Nonetheless, when we live with others (not alone), we need to find ways to "get along" and work together (to a certain extent) so that we can go forward in life. If we always fight with each other, there is no advancement for either of us of if there is advancement, it is at the cost of the other.

Do you agree with that simple statement?

There are some things that I call "BASICS" that are needed/required with everything and everyone in order to be able to find some common ground, get along with each other and go forward (instead of going back).

Those basics are called morals, ethics, principles and humanity. If you have all 4 of them, you are a fine person that will always try to do what is right, but even if you only have one, it does prevent you from doing much damage.

Lying, insulting, debasing, hating, fighting, not willing to compromise, and closing ones eyes and ears to what the other has to say is not going to ever solve anything.

Do you agree?

As such, do you think that the intelligent thing to do is talk civilly with each other and be open to communication?

I do believe that someone that does all the negatives above needs to be put aside and not paid attention to, no matter what he/she is saying. If you can't have morals, ethics, principles or humanity, what good can come out of such a relationship. As long as we are to live together in one nation, we all need to get something out of it (as well as give something up).

Do you agree?

I do know it is difficult but we all need to keep in mind that humanity is by nature flawed and that no one is perfect. That means that we will all make mistakes and errors in judgement that will cause problems and pain. Nonetheless, isn't that what we all agree to when we get married to someone? For good or bad, knowing for sure that we will get both............For Sure!

Do you agree with me on the "general basics of this"?
Of course not. You are supposing that every other culture be submerged under the one you have anointed as the only right one.

I agree.

How do you work with someone who doesn’t accept reality? Being civil is great and we all should be more civil I believe. I’m not going to count it but I would love to know how many times Kamala has been called a “whore”. I bet it’s in the thousands.
This is rich. One of the most divisive paid posters on the board points fingers at "the other side". LOL

Throughout history, dissension between people has always existed and will always exist. That is life. We all have had different lives, different cultures, different opinions and different objective. Nonetheless, when we live with others (not alone), we need to find ways to "get along" and work together (to a certain extent) so that we can go forward in life. If we always fight with each other, there is no advancement for either of us of if there is advancement, it is at the cost of the other.

Do you agree with that simple statement?

There are some things that I call "BASICS" that are needed/required with everything and everyone in order to be able to find some common ground, get along with each other and go forward (instead of going back).

Those basics are called morals, ethics, principles and humanity. If you have all 4 of them, you are a fine person that will always try to do what is right, but even if you only have one, it does prevent you from doing much damage.

Lying, insulting, debasing, hating, fighting, not willing to compromise, and closing ones eyes and ears to what the other has to say is not going to ever solve anything.

Do you agree?

As such, do you think that the intelligent thing to do is talk civilly with each other and be open to communication?

I do believe that someone that does all the negatives above needs to be put aside and not paid attention to, no matter what he/she is saying. If you can't have morals, ethics, principles or humanity, what good can come out of such a relationship. As long as we are to live together in one nation, we all need to get something out of it (as well as give something up).

Do you agree?

I do know it is difficult but we all need to keep in mind that humanity is by nature flawed and that no one is perfect. That means that we will all make mistakes and errors in judgement that will cause problems and pain. Nonetheless, isn't that what we all agree to when we get married to someone? For good or bad, knowing for sure that we will get both............For Sure!

Do you agree with me on the "general basics of this"?

Normally yes, but not in this day and age, bub. It is life or death....it is WAR! And once there is no more rule of law, reparations, equity and justice will be forthcoming. Sorry, but that's the score.

trump am radio.jpg

Normally yes, but not in this day and age, bub. It is life or death....it is WAR! And once there is no more rule of law, reparations, equity and justice will be forthcoming. Sorry, but that's the score.

View attachment 1022765
With my belief that when we die we get judged by God, your answer does not work.

This is not about us personally but about our souls and about everyone else. If we ALL give up and conform to what is happening, nothing good can EVER come of it. I refuse to accept that.

With the right, it almost always comes down to their racism. Everything else is just a big lie they tell to justify their racism.
...so open borders and letting in 12,000,000 illegals to change the electorate to a permanent democrat majority is a "big lie"?

Its a very big truth, it won't stand, and its not "racism". You can shove that "race card".

Oh, so results are what count, right? Being a correct person and setting an example for your everyone around you (especially your kids) is unimportant, right?
I mean putting them into practice in a societal way, not a personal way.

Hard to set an example when others don't like the example. Thanks to the courts giving custody of my kids to their mother, she became their role model. They are suffering because of it (and she drank herself to death). They praise my example but don't follow it. Many compliment me on my health and vigor at my age but no one has ever asked me how I do it. I guess they are afraid of the answer. So much for setting an example. But, happily for me I am the beneficiary of my own example. :)

Last edited:
Not every culture is the same. You seem to think there are some universal morals that everyone believes. It's just not true.
I am sorry, everyone that lives has a right to live. Everyone should respect others right to live, this means that morals, ethics, principles and humanity are for everyone to follow, not just us. If they don't, then let them suffer the consequences, meaning that no morals, ethics, principles or humanity should be used in their favor.

Like I said in the OP, they should be ignored and left alone and not be part of humanity.

Forum List

Back